-6-

*
Her hands trail through Roman's hair, pushing it away from his scared face. Unable to tell if he's frightened of what Lyra will do or if he's worried of what he may do, Roman swallows hard.

Her smooth hands track down from his hair to his neck, caressing the softness of his skin. The tip of her tongue dances along her bottom lip as she takes his hands in hers, guiding them to her bare breasts.

For once, Roman can see apprehension in her face as she straddles him in the wooden chair, completely naked.

Lyra sits in his bare lap, sliding him inside of her as her mouth falls open, releasing a subtle sigh. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him close as she cries out, as if he's too much for her body to take.

Instinct takes over, and Roman grabs her waist, pushing her hips further down into his, wanting to hear her cry louder.

She does just that, whimpering - whining in his ear. Her breaths catch in her throat; short, choppy gasps escape her parted lips.

"Look at me." Roman commands, pulling her by the hair of her head, forcing her to look into his eyes. She smiles timidly, her eyes closing, knowing he's watching himself move within her.

Her skin glistens in the moonlight shining in from the window as if doused in oil, or thick perspiration.

"Look at me." Roman demands again, watching Lyra's eyes carefully open. His tongue flicks the inside of his cheek and he thinks he's finally won; he's finally in control of Lyra. She moans, rocking her hips up and down, feeling him crash into her cervix.

"Tell me... Tell me you want me." Roman commands again, becoming cocky about his power over her.

Lyra presses her palms against his bare chest, using him as a prop as she rides him. It's not enough, Roman realizes that Lyra is the one doing all the fucking. He takes her hips in his hands and grips tightly, pushing her pelvis up and down quickly and assertively. "Tell me you love me!" Roman growls through his teeth, looking up at Lyra. She leans forward, her lips to his ear and whispers something.

"You're a monster." Lyra pants. "You're ugly... a monster. I could never love you." Lyra moans loudly, her hands gripping tightly around Roman's neck as she trembles above him, her body succumbing to the building orgasm that was taking place with him inside of her.

"Come..." Lyra demands, looking Roman in the eyes. "I want you to come." Her nose begins to bleed, dripping down from her lips and onto her chin.
*

The dream was all Roman could think about, from the moment he awoke. He sat in class staring at Lyra, knowing damn well his eyes were on her.

She had been avoiding him all day, never once making eye contact; she knew that he wanted to talk. Finally giving into his heavy gaze, Lyra stole a glance from Roman, then proceeded to raise her hand.

"Yes, Miss Cambion?"

"I need to go to the restroom." Lyra said. Mrs. Wilson gestured to the door, turning back to the board, ignoring Roman's raised hand.

Lyra glanced back at Roman, seeing his hand was still up. "Yes, Mr. Godfrey?..."

Lyra closed the door, hearing Roman's muffled voice through the wooden door as she watched him through the small window. He stood from his desk, keeping his head down as he met with Lyra just on the other side.

Lyra began walking, hearing Roman's footsteps behind her as she made her way to the girl's bathroom. She stopped just outside the door, knowing Roman would get the wrong impression if she entered.