Chapter 12 - Hold Tight

"I'm so glad you're here" I told Ryan as we sat down by the pool. Ryan flew in this morning after not seeing him for the past few months. Plus, it's his birthday and we are throwing him a party which will be fun.

"So am I. I really missed you guys" He said back to me with a smile. "But this place you guys have now is dope. I'm proud of the both of you. Chaz and Ally are too. They will visit again soon. They're just so busy right now."

"I know" I said nodding. "And thank you. You know you can visit whenever you want for as long as you want." I told him. He smiled and nodded.

"You want anything to drink, bro?" Justin asked Ryan as he walked back outside.

"I'm good, man. Thank you though" He said back to him. Justin nodded then walked back inside. He is about to go shower and change for the party. I already got ready because I was bored earlier. "So how is everything with you two?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Well ever since we got back together a few weeks ago, we've been really good. I'm happy right now" I told him and he smiled as he nodded.

"That's good. I was worried about you guys. You know since he does tell me everything and I was with Ally when you called saying you guys broke up. I was worried because I know how he is right now. That's another reason I wanted to visit. I wanted to remind him of Canada and all his loved ones back home and just make him feel normal again" he explained to me.

"That's why you're his best friend, Ry. You guys are literally brothers. I'm glad we never lost touch with you once we moved" I said back.

"I would never let that happen. You guys are stuck with me" he joked and I laughed.

"Good. You're family" I said back smiling.

***

I laughed loudly as I heard Hold Tight start to play through the speakers. I wonder where Justin is. I'm currently in the kitchen sitting on the counter. There's like eight other people here not including Ryan, Kian, and Jc.

"Yeah that hold on tight" I sang and Ryan laughed.

"I was waiting for them to play one of his songs" Ryan said back. I nodded. Ryan laughed as he looked down at his phone. "Justin just texted me asking where we are" he told me causing me to laugh. I looked over at Jc and Kian who are in their own conversation. Kian looked over and waved at me. I waved back then faced Ryan. I looked over to my right and saw Justin walk in.

I watch Justin smirk as he started walking towards me. I couldn't help but to laugh. Justin came up to me and put his hands on my bare thighs as he started to sing to me.

"You got me oh so in a trance Something like a ziploc, but a lip lock Want you wrapped around my arm like a wrist watch Oh so hard walking out Got me stuck like krazy glue, ooh" he sang to me. I put my hands on his neck and smiled so wide. He stopped singing and smiled. He quickly leaned down and kissed my shoulder. He pulled back and put his hands back on my thighs.

"Got me tossing turning in the bed. Your place is where I'd rather be instead. You don't know your strength. Missing you is like adrenaline Ooh when you got me in a gridlock, what a great spot. With a turned up kind of loving, it just won't stop. No, so hard walking out
Got me stuck like krazy glue, ooh" he sang again not breaking our stare.