"Yes we should, hey toss me a part." Athena said waving her hand at the table that was beside me that was full of parts. I just grabbed a random one that was closest and gave it a toss as she didn't even turn around to catch it in her hand. Looking at the part she began welding again as sparks illuminated her surroundings.

"So bored." Said another female voice as the tiny fairy Gaia floated in the air but in a lazy manor.

"Tell me about it." I said as Athena responded with a sigh since she knew if she didn't we would only complain more. There was nothing to do on this airship.

"You could talk to Aunty C she seems like she has nothing to do." She suggested as I shivered a little.

"She still has to teach me Necromancy class so maybe but for the time being I am good. She is kind of creeping me out as of late." I said imagining the heavy breathing/panting Aunty C as she stared at the samples she had taken from me. I could only slowly close the door as I quickly ran away from the scene.

"Yeah..." Athena said in a disappointed voice, didn't know if it was directed at me or her aunt though.

"What about Darkness's soul crystals?" Gaia asked me as I shook my head.

"Already absorbed them." I said as I thought back.

FLASHBACK:

I sat quietly on the side of my bed in my room as exhausted Gaia slept quietly as she spooned with Athena both of which were naked and exhausted. However as I thought quietly to myself about some issues that plagued me I slowly looked down to see a sleeping Darkness. At this point she was only a little bigger than before, but as I stared a thought crossed my mind.

'Well better late than never.' I thought to myself as I opened my inventory and recovered the 10 divine crystals that were all marked with [????]. Looking at the pure black crystals I glanced back at the peacefully sleeping women and then back at the crystals.

'This should take a few hours at most.' I said remembering the last time I took some. So I slowly sat down on the ground before my bed as I closed my eyes and swallowed the crystals. Instead of a volcanic like explosion of heat like before this time it was a bone piercing cold. But my body was much more durable than before as I resisted the pain. I then slowly was swept into my world of unconsciousness.

Like before, my body appeared black void floating above a massive black pane of glass, my soul was exactly the same when visiting Gob the goblin king. However this time my left arm was colored a black instead of a light blue glow like the rest. Also you could see a large network of my mana veins and the small demon that represented one of my transformations. But my halo like solar system floated silently above my head as I crossed my arms and waited silently.

Alert! <10 Divine Shadow Wolf soul crystals have been taken and absorption has started, memory reel will begin shortly! Due to all soul crystals being from a singular monster a chance to unlock the Divine Shadow Wolf will be given after memory reel.>

At first nothing happened but then scene changed in front of me as the scene showed a tiny black pup that was being cleaned by its mother. The warm and wet tongue licked at the whining puppy but it couldn't get away as the mother thoroughly cleaned it. I could see that this Divine Shadow wolf was mother of the one that gave birth to Darkness. However the scene around them was interesting to say the least.

They both lay on a large dog bed made of some sort of black fur and the bed itself sat upon an altar. This altar was only a few feet high and was plain as could be, but the surroundings to them was far beyond interesting. Countless stars surrounded them in this black night sky, slowly moving across the sky giving the two a pleasant scene. I guess this was the birthing place that she had spoken of that was attacked by the space dragon.