The tiny needles that were as sharp as could be struck the monsters in a hail of furry. In that instant a large gap in the monster hordes opened up as the needles killed nearly 2000 monsters. Many of them fell out of the sky covered in needles while others turned into Swiss cheese. The nearly 150 spears I had left they began to circle around our rock as Gaia punched through the gap in the monster horde. The shield protected us from some stray needles as they bounced off the shield lightly.

Thousands of monsters were still failing from the sky as Athena blanched at the slaughter I just caused. Still as we passed over the mound of dead monster corpses, that only gave me a lousy 2000 XP, I felt a large pressure in the sky form as I knew something of a higher level was coming after us.

"Kaw!" A loud screech sounded in the air as I glanced over to see an unharmed eagle like monster coming our way. I only glanced at its level which was 1123, which meant my blood needles had little to no effect on it. Fortunately it was stupid enough to come closer to us as I summoned 10 of my blood spears and took aim. But as I did the rock suddenly dove down as I was forced to stabilize myself with one of the spears.

"What's happening up there?" I asked Gaia as she broke the nose dive and began to fly up into the air again.

"Just a simple supersonic attack, I am fine now." She said with a slight grimace on her face. I could only turn my attention to the, giant eagle monsters that had their mouths open releasing a silent attack. Anyone who attacks my woman would have to pay the price.

"Die!" I yelled as I flipped my wrist and 10 blood spears shot towards one of them. Yet they still had no effect as they simply shattered against the wings leaving only small marks and indents. I guess these must have been from a breed of mithril feathered eagles. Still I frowned slightly at the sight but decided to try again.

"Gather up." I said as my remaining blood spears all began to gather together and create one massive blood spear above me. This spear alone was nearly 150 feet long and 5 feet thick as it rotated silently in the air as it flew forward with us.

"Holy shit." I heard Athena say as she stared up in awe at the massive weapon I had created.

"What never seen something as big as this before?" I couldn't help but smirk along with my comment. However Athena caught onto my drift but could only frown at my sense of humor at this time.

"No I just never knew that you could control spears made of blood with such efficiency, I have seen similar skills with levitating swords and arrows but never on such a scale as this." She said as I smile and then flicked my wrist as the massive blood spear shot off at a speed that created a boom in the air.

"It's all thanks to [water manipulation] [field control] and [Solomon's wisdom]." I said with a laugh as the spear struck the eagle like creature as it gave a painful cry as it tore through one of its wings like paper. With that it began to fall towards the earth and was officially out of our hair, unfortunately no XP was given since it was still alive. But a foot of the spear was gone due to the attack but I didn't mind as I shot it towards the next victim.

"You have a skill called [Solomon's wisdom]." Athena asked astonished.

"Yeah, helps me act like you. Stuck up and way too much of a know it all." I said with a hearty laugh as the now angry Athena glared at me and pouted as I finished crippling 5 of the eagles. It seemed the stronger monsters were finally gathering up after all. However I couldn't focus on leveling right now, escaping was the number one priority.

"Shut up and I think that does it for the high level monsters in this area. We probably won't meet anything that strong for at least another 45 mins." Athena said as I smirked and sat down as I watched the hordes of monsters underneath us seemingly trample one another as they tried to get to us. Thankfully this was the sky eagle's territory so I didn't have to worry about anything coming my way for a while.