"So after you were liberated from the slave car, what happened?" I asked her as Athena watched me take a bite of a sword. Still not used to my habits she just watched in awe and seemed to ignore my question.

"Hello? Earth to Athena?" I asked her as she blinked and focused on my eyes.

"It's just..." She started as I took another bite of the sword in hand like it was a sandwich.

"Want some?" I asked her as I extended out the half eaten steel sword as she shook her head as I shrugged.

"More for me." I said as I took another bite as my slight 'joke' left Athena slightly confused as she watched me continue.

"Don't worry you get used to watching him eat a lot of different things." Said Gaia as Athena just continued to stare.

"Is it really that strange?" I asked her.

"Well normally humans don't have such...effective eating abilities. I have only seen ones that can consume mud and tree bark before. That must be one of a kind skill." She said as she recognized the type of ability right away.

"Thanks." I said with a mouth full of metal chips as I swallowed it and sighed happily. Turns out I could now taste the metal as the skill leveled up. Steel tasted like a plain white cracker to me at the moment.

"Anyways back on topic, what happened?" Gaia asked her as she cleared her throat.

"Well as my memories returned to me I began to realize that I was reincarnated in this world and in turn regained all my memories faster." She said as that was news to me. The faster they came to realize their situation the sooner they regained their memories.

"To be precise after I was rescued I was taken back to another country and then started to reside there for a time. Then my memories returned and with then I started to go to school and wanted to learn things about this world. The years passed and sooner or later I graduated as the top student from a grand wizard level school." She said proudly as I let out a whistle.

"That was when I was 8 years old." She said as I nearly choked on my sword bits.

"But after words I was recognized for my talent in magic and craftsmanship with weapons and other items by the countries emperor. In turn I was granted unlimited funds to research and develop magical weapons and spells. After I turned 10 I was gifted an airship and set sail to the world, I went around to each country and researched their weapons and began to study them." She said as Gaia and I understood, it sounded pretty relaxing to be honest.

"I have a question." Said Gaia as she raised her hand like a student as Athena gave her a nod.

"Is being a female angel hard?" She asked her sincerely as Athena gave a small unsure gesture.

"As a female I was treated like a trophy and kept from any harm so I can't say it is. But due to my skill in magical weaponry, spells, good looks, and simple wealth I was many suitors. I turned them all down though even some princes." She said as Gaia nodded along.

"Because of your research?" I asked her as she glanced at me.

"You could say that..." She said with a slight blush and cough as Gaia gave me a 'really' look as I shrugged not understand the mood of the room.

"So besides that I traveled around the world which actually lead me to this desert to test some magical weapons I had been designing. But during testing my group of researchers and guards were attacked by the demons that you saw following me. As a person of high value, not only because my gender and race but because my knowledge I couldn't be captured. So my guards fought off the demons but some managed to get past and give chase. That leads me up to right now I guess." She said with a shrug.