Other than that there was no other clothes on his as he stood completely blood red and 20 stories tall. But his head was just like that of any Oni mask I saw back on earth, one very long horn protruded from his forehead and sharp jagged canines could be seen from his jaw. However just before he began to move slowly the rock began to form something by his side as slowly a large saber slowly popped out of the wall. The massive demon just slowly grabbed the sword and slowly began to walk around.

I was astonished to witness this as slowly the adventure group seemed to close in on the demon. I could only watched as they started to fight the demon however the beast was simply too massive and even then he was simply too fast. The tank of the group was simply too weak as he was blown back and his skills proved to be ineffective. The wizard lady quickly ran out of mana and soon the magic control skills couldn't hold down the demon.

After that it was like watching a pig go to slaughter as the large tanking fellow was first to be crushed under the massive sword. All that was left was armor that was bent in like a crushed pop can along with broken armor and a massive pile of blood. Then fell the archer lady who was hit by the side of the sword and like a soft apple exploded into pieces as she hit the wall. The wizard tried to run and run she did as she screamed and cried out in pure terror.

She made it about 300 feet to the level door before suddenly the demon extended out his hand as suddenly a large spear of pure red began to form in his hand. It only took a second and with a twist of his arm and wrist the spear that was about as wide as a basketball as it slammed into the wizard women. With that the last adventure was killed with ease as the demon slowly just began to walk about the dungeon. However I noticed small nods of light slowly dissolve from the dead adventures bodies and fly into the demon.

"..." I couldn't speak as I watched in awe. I knew this was a vision of the history of the Oni but somehow I couldn't help but laugh because I found it funny that this was the first time I had seen this monster. But as I laughed at that small fact the scene before me slowly began to speed up as the demon simply wandered the halls and occasionally sat on a large chair provided by the dungeon.

But soon battle after battle began to pile on top of one another, year's cut down into minutes. I watched hundreds of adventures fall to this demon as he destroyed parties of 6 to 10 with ease. Sometimes some would put up a fight but they were then killed by some magic that demon had. Though I had only seen two as he faced his these parties. One was the blood spear I called it and the other was he absorbed the blood from his felled victims to heal himself.

Other than that he used his massive saber to kill nearly all his victims, some managed to escape but they never came back. I could only watch as his memories were on fast forwards as I watched the fights become closer and closer each time. I don't know how much time had passed but eventually the day came for the fall of the big man. It was a total of 120 people of all sort of job classes.

"Oh man." I said I wanted to root for the big guy but as the hundreds of people assaulted him all he could do was try and fight back as blood spears, healing blood spells, and saber strikes filled the massive area. However as 60 people stood firm the big guy was finished by a joint spell as a massive magic arrow was shoved through his heart.

This event was one of many as soon the event fast-forward once again and he was born again but this time he had sharp fingernails from his original. But this time as time passed only the close battles were shown as I slowly began to understand him in a way. He had a style of battle and it only really began to show in ones with over 30 people. I could only watch as fight after fight ran past me.

Soon I don't know how many times I had seen him kill and be killed. I saw his body slowly improve each time he died as more things such as muscle and even small amounts of armor began to appear. Yet in periods of time where he didn't kill a lot of people and died a lot he didn't improve much at all. But over periods of time when he did kill a lot larger improvements appeared. I think this was caused by the orbs he absorbed after every battle that he won.