"Not quite the detail I was looking for but yes, with those items you can cure demented succubus poison. Now what would happen if a normal succubus was poisoned by a demented one?" He asked me.

"They would temporarily lose their humanity for 1 hour, same for all species who are poisoned by their counterparts. They would become the monster." I said with a yawn as the end. I then took a glance at Gaia who was quietly snoring away on a fluffy pillow that I bring into my class just for her.

"Very good, now what would you do in such a situation?" He asked me as I groaned.

"I thought you just wanted me to answer one question." I complained as everyone laughed.

"Just answer the question." He said as I sighed.

"Well if a succubus is poisoned by its own kind then the only thing you can really rely on is to paralyze her or just knock them out. If I remember correctly a humanized succubus will lose about 70% of its combat proficiency if it is poisoned by its own kind which will make it relatively easy to knock out." I said as he nodded.

"Very good." He said as I nodded as all the girls smiled at me as I ignored them.

"Now onto..." But he stopped a there was a knocking on the door as he quietly sighed and walked over to the door to open it up. However his depressed face soon met a blinding smile of a certain principal as he instantly straightened up.

"Sir I didn't know you were coming." He said as the principal's smiled widened as he walked through the door not bothering to comment on what the teacher said. As he did he was instantly stared hungrily at by every succubus in the room.

"Nice class you have here." He said with a smile as he looked around and stole a apple off the teacher's desk as the teacher didn't seem to mind a he followed the principal as he looked around. I could only inwardly groan as I knew he was here for me. Still I could only watch as he took a bite out of the apple then set it down in front of one of the girls as her face instantly brightened as she scooped up the apple.

"Go ahead and keep that." Mathew said with a wink at the teenage succubus could only blush as her tail started to wag back and forth as the other girls seemed to give her the stink eye.

"S-Sire might I ask what you are here for?" Asked the teacher.

"Ah! Yes I completely forgot, I need to borrow Perseus for the rest of class." He said as the teacher quickly nodded as he followed the principal's word like law.

"Mr. Jackson come down and greet the principal." He said as I lightly sighed and stood up as I the small pillow with Gaia on it began to float. Thanks to my [Puppetry magic] skill I could make small puppets levitate do to my mana holding them in the air. Thanks to this I put a tiny hand size stick figure in the pillow which made it float in the air as I used my [puppetry magic].

"Sup." I said as Mathew smirked at my nonchalant attitude as the teacher seemed to get angry at me but still said nothing.

"You follow me and thank you sir that will be all." The principal said as I quickly followed behind him and exited the room all while Gaia slept peacefully on the pillow.

"Haven't seen you in awhile." I said as the principal smiled.

"I have been out on business." He said as I raised an eyebrow, what sort of business did this man go on?

"Doing what?" I asked him.

"Securing sponsors." He said.

"We have a money issue?" I asked him as he laughed.

"No we don't but having high class people from all species come to our school and learn or teach here is good for business." He said as I guess he was right, poster children in a way.