Writing Meme 4: Pleading the 5th

Number meme 4

Choose 10 characters:

1.) France

2.) N. Italy

3.) Russia

4.) England

5.) Prussia

6.) China

7.) Canada

8.) Japan

9.) Germany

10.) S. Italy

~Questions~

1.) 6 Enters your bedroom at night, saying (s)he had a nightmare. What do you do? (China)

China: *creeps in* Sophia? *shakes me* Sophia!
Me: *bolts up* GGAAAH!! Wha- Yao? *looks at clock* What the heck are you doing up at the ungodly hour of 4 am?!
China: Uh... *lies* I thought I heard weird noises coming from your room and came in to see if you were alright!
Me: ... You had a nightmare, didn't you?
China: ...Yeah...
Me: *sigh* Ok Yao, get in here.
China: Thank you... don't tell anyone, ok?
Me: They'll never hear it from me.
China: You're a good friend, aru.

2.) You're hosting a party with 3, 9, and 7. What's going on? (Russia, Germany, and Canada)

Germany: *Supervising* Is everything in order for the guests? Is there anything we're missing?
Canada: Pretty sure we've got everything ready sir!
Russia: The punch stand is all set up~! *putting now empty flask into back pocket*
Me: *glares* I swear if Germany ends up chasing me all across the county again, there will be some issues with a certain person in this room...
Russia: Kolkolkol~!
That's a reference to both the first one of these and an RP I did with a friend of mine.

3.) 1 says 9 stole his/her last (favorite food/drink). Reactions? (France and Germany)

France: *comes in with mascara running down his face* Sophia, mon ami, I have a great favor to ask of you!
Me: *notices Mascara* Are you ok? What is it?
France: Germany, that macho thief! He stole my wine!
Me: Uh... ok??
France: I'm sorry I must ask this of you, but do you have a spare bottle I could use?
Me: Sure... it's only a Rex Goliath but-
France: *glomps me* MERCI, SOPHIA! HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU?!?! *sobs*
Me: You can thank me by letting go, you're getting makeup on my favorite shirt!

4.) 4 and 9 are picking on 3. Why? What do you do? (England and Germany vs... Russia...)

Germany+England: Ugh...
Russia: *smiling creepily* I'm waaaaitiiiing~!
England: Y-you go first...
Germany: Why me?!
England: You've invaded him before, didn't you?!
Germany: Ja. You know what happened next? ALL MEIN MEN GOT KILLED!! You go first, this was YOUR idea in the first place!
England: I WAS DRUNK WHEN I SAID I WANTED TO DO THIS!!!
Germany+England: *go back and forth*
Me: *standing next to Russia* I guess being feared has its perks.
Russia: Da, however it also gets very lonely...
Me: {Don't hug him, he may look cute but his boss is evil, he will murder me in my sleep.}

5.) 7 is spreading rumors about 2 and 10. What is it about? (Canada, N. Italy and S. Italy)

Canada: *pst!*
Me: Eh?
Canada: No, pst. You want to hear something?
Me: Sure...?
Canada: I herd that Italy and Romano... sleep together on occasion!
Me: Dude, that's not new.
Canada: No, I mean the SLEEP sleep together!
Me: ... Sure. Right.
Canada: I'm serious!
Me: Yeah, sure, whatever.

6.) 8 and 3 ask a favor of you. What for? Your reaction? (Russia and Japan)

Japan: Sophia-chan! Please, we need your help!
Me: *staring at Russia's bare chest* What? What happened?
Russia: We are having a small problem with a certain sister of mine...
*racking on the door*
Belarus: BIG BROTHER?!?! ARE YOU IN THERE?!?! WHERE IS THAT MIDGIT OF AN ASIAN MAN?!?! I WILL CRUSH HIS TINY HEAD!!!
Me: ... well then?
Japan: I was visiting Mr. Russia's house earlier. He had asked me to do a medical check on his heart, seeing as his own doctor had to call in sick. However, before I could do anything of value, Belarus burst into the room, calling for Mr. Russia. When she saw me on top of a shirtless Russia, she went into a furious rampage!
Russia: We've been running since! Could you please do us a favor and hide us?
Me: I don't know, Belarus is a force to be reckoned wi-
Belarus: BIG BROTHER?!?! OPEN UP!! I SWEAR IF I FIND YOU IN THIS DUMP, I WILL KILL EVERYONE ELSE IN THERE!!!
Me: Welp, no choice. Come on, I have a closet.