Writing Meme 2: Invasion of Privacies

Number meme 2
Great Gadsby, I hope this one isn't as long as the last one...

Hetalia MEME

List 14 Hetalia Characters

1. Spain 🇪🇸

2. America 🇺🇸

3. Japan 🇯🇵

4. Canada 🇨🇦

5. France 🇫🇷

6. England 🇬🇧

7. N. Italy 🇮🇹

8. Russia 🇷🇺

9. Prussia 1/2🇩🇪

10. Hungary 🇭🇺

11. S. Italy 🇮🇹

12. Germany 2/2 🇩🇪

13. Ukraine 🇺🇦

14. Austria 🇦🇹
PLEASE do it in RP style.

Me: Ok.

You found #7's Diary. What are you going to do with it? Don't get caught, Okay?

Me: Dang, Italy's diary. *goes to my room* *locks the door* What do we have here? *skims through pages* Most of it is filled with pasta recipes and well drawn pictures of naked women... wait, what's this?
| Dear diary,|
| The voices, they won't go away. They keep saying things. Terrible things.|
| No... Germany wouldn't leave me... he wouldn't...|
| I want them to stop, but no matter how hard I plead, they just get louder...|
| I'm liked, right? I have lots of friends! They'd never leave... no matter what the voices say...|
| Where is my medication? I can't fight the voices without it. They'll just keep talking... Laughing...|
| Germany came back! He helped me find my medication! Now the voices are gone! I'm so relieved!|
|...|
| but how long will the voices stay gone?|
Me: *shuts the book* Leroy Jenkins, that kid needs help!

You and your friends just found out #3 and #14 are dating! You and their reaction?

Friends: That's great! ... who are you?
Me: Austria, are you sure Hungary's ok with this?
Austria: I asked in advance. She's fine so long as we let her take pictures.
Japan: It is a price we choose to pay.
Me: Alright, best of wishes!

Le Gasp! You saw #6 confessing to #9! Give an Image of how the confession is done!!! Any rejections here?

England: Prussia...
Prussia: Ja?
England: I...
Prussia: Ja?
England: I...
Prussia: JA?!
England: BLOODY HELL, SHUT UP A MINUTE!!
Prussia: Ok!
England: It's just that I... I like you, you git!
Me: Dang! I was so hoping for FrUK to be cannon! Ah well, PrUK isn't that bad either...

You just found #2 in your room. What do you think he's here for?

Me: America, what are you doing in my room?
America: I'm looking for my glasses! I'm far-sighted without them. The hero can't go save the day without sight!  *glasses are on his head*
Me: ... Life goals, bro. Life goals.

#5 and #12 fighting!! What will you do?

England: HOW DARE YOU!!! THAT'S MY GRANDMUM'S RECIPE!!!!
Germany: WE SHARE A GRANDPARENT AND TRUST ME AND I'VE LIVED WITH HIM!!! THAT IS NOT HIS RECIPE!!!
England: WHY YOU-
Me: *stares* Run. *Quicksilver mode* AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR WW3!!!

#14, #7 and #9 is staring at you.

N. Italy: *stares with his curl twitching*
Prussia: * Rape face engaged* Keseseses~!
Austria: * looking at me worriedly* *mouthing* run.
Me: Uh, hate to go but I'm late for a... Polish... lesson... yeah... GOT TO GO, BYE!!

#4 asked you out for [Insert favorite Character's food]. Yes Or No?

Canada: Hey Sophia, I was wondering if you'd like to go get some poutine with me, eh?
Me: Absolutely!

OMG!! You accidently walked in the room while #10 is stripping!! What's your reaction?!

Me: *walks in* Hey, I managed to get the pictures you wan-
Hungary: *About to take off her bra* Oh! Sophia! Could you please put them on the kitchen counter? I'm about to turn in for the night.
Me: Ok, cool. See you later!
Thank god for both of us being girls!

#1 is lonely. What will you do to cheer him up?

Spain: Haa... It's such a nice day today. Too bad nobody's home today, oh well...
Me: Hey Spain!
Spain: Oh, hola Sophie! How are you today?
Me: I'm good thanks, just on my way home.
Spain: Home from what?
Me: The diner down the street. They were doing a charity event, and I was volunteering. Though, I'm still in need of service hours for school. I'll have to find more some place else.
Spain: *light bulb* Say, I have work in the tomato fields later today. Trouble is, bottom rot has hit hard this year. Normally I have Roma throw them into the compost pile, but he's not here today! You think you could fill in? I could give you hours in return!
Me: Sure! I'm kinda good at throwing inanimate objects!

#11 brought his/ her [Insert Character Weapon here]. Reaction?

Me: Romano, why are you holding a rotten tomato?
S. Italy: I'm waiting for the potato bastard to come around. This baby is meant for his stupid face!
Me: Ok... you have fun with that!

Aw, #13 gave you flowers~ Reaction?

Me: *drawing*
*bouncing/flapping noises can be heard from the distance*
Me: *looks up* Am I hearing things?
*bouncing/flapping noise intensifies*
Me: Holly cra-
Ukraine: * Bursts through the door* SOPHIE! *glomps me* I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU!
Me: *suffocating in her... *cough* assets* MMH!
Ukraine: *lets go* Here, it's a flower I found while in my fields!!
Me: *takes the flowers* O-oh! Thank's Ukraine!
Ukraine: It's a cornflower bushel! I heard from Hungary that they're your favorite flower and since they aren't good for the crops, I thought you might enjoy them! You've been so nice to me, it's the least I could do!
Me: Thank you so much! They look lovely!
... I'm so sorry but despite loving her character, I have no idea how to write for Ukraine.

#5, #7 and #4 found YOUR diary. What will you do?

France: Honhonhon~!
Canada: Are you sure we should be doing this, papa?
N. Italy: Ve~?
Me: *glares* Spain?
Spain: Qué?
Me: Can I borrow your axe?
Spain: *hands me his axe* Sure... why?
Me: *charges at France, N. Italy, and Canada* YAAAAARG!!!
France: Mon Due!
Canada: W-We should be going now!
N. Italy: Si!
Me: *chases the three of them with the axe*

#3 accidently found the love letters for you from #8. What will you do?

Japan: Sophia-chan!
Me: What?
Japan: I have startling news! Take a look at these! *hands me letters*
Me: Letters? Japan, have you been rummaging through my mail?
Japan: No! I found these at Russia-san's house!
Me: Well, why do you have them? And why are they all addressed to me?
Japan: That's just part of it. Read this. *hands me an already opened envelope*
Me: Eh? *takes out the note inside*
|Dear Sophia,|
| Marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me, marry me MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME, MARRY ME, I am liking you a lot!|
| we will one day be one~!|
| Russia, Ivan Braginski|
| P.S.- I'm looking back on what I wrote. I think now I see where Belarus get it from. Good thing I will never send it! Just like all of the other notes I've written!|
Me: ...
Japan: Sophia-chan?
Me: This is the weirdest thing I've seen all year.
Japan: That is saying a lot.

You found #11 is getting VERY annoying. What will you and #8 do?

S. Italy: *flirting with random girls* Si, you're all looking beautiful today!
*surrounding area starts to get noticeably colder*
S. Italy: What the..?
*girls suddenly scream and run away*
S. Italy: Wait, where are you going?!
???: Kol kol Kol Kol Kol Kol...
S. Italy: Oh no... *turns around slowly*
Russia: *holding his sink pipe* Kol Kol Kol Kol...
Me: *holding up a baseball bat* Oh Romaaanoooo~!
S. Italy: CHIGI!!!!

GAH! I ran out of ideas. Well, please, enjoy~

HASTA LA PASTA~!!
Me: Welp. Someone's been watching the dub. Hope you enjoyed and see you next time!