Writing Meme 1: Sweden, what are you doing?

Number meme
Pick 10 characters and answer the questions below. You can pick any characters you like, both boys and girls!

1. Iceland🇮🇸

2. Sweden🇸🇪

3. China🇨🇳

4. Australia🇦🇺

5. England🇬🇧

6. S. Italy🇮🇹

7. Canada🇨🇦

8. Germany🇩🇪

9. Japan🇯🇵

10. Russia🇷🇺

1 woke you up in the middle of the night?

Iceland woke me up. Shut up Emile, I'm trying to sleep!

2 asked you to go out with him/her?

Sweden... what about Finland...? Ok... I guess...?

3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?

EEK! GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM, CHINA! WAIT IN THE TV ROOM OR SOMETHING, JUST GET OUT OF HERE!!

4 announced he's/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?

Australia is going to marry Japan...? That's a crack ship if I've ever seen one, but alright!

5 cooked you dinner?

... Flipping figures... I got mother McFudging England. Ah well, I'm used to British food from my friend's family, so it can't be that bad...

6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?

S. Italy? Romano?
Romano: *Tsundede mode engaged* Shut up, Ragaza, I'm not here for you. I'm here for the sun and hot chicks. What are you, the center of everything?
Me: I don't know wether to take offense or be flattered...

7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?

Canada? IS THAT WHY I'M INVISIBLE TO PEOPLE DURING SOCIAL INTERACTIONS?! OH MY LORD I KNEW IT!!! I AM MORE THAN OK WITH THIS!!!

8 got into the hospital somehow?

Germany got into the hospital? I hope he's ok. More importantly I hope his residence are ok. Terrorism IS fearfully popular these days...

9 made fun of your friends?

Wha- JAPAN?! You must be mistaken! He is quite literally incapable of making fun of someone! Besides, my friends aren't even weebs- ok maybe one of them is, but that's not the point!

Number 10 gives you their favourite food. Do you eat it?

Russian food? From Russia himself? Sure. A) it's not British, and b) I'd like to learn about Russian foods. You can't go wrong here.

1 offers you a CD. Considering his/her tastes, do you listen to it?

Icelandic music? Sure, why not? Learning about a different culture, I'm fine with that!

2 suddenly goes emo. How does 8 feel about this?

*Thinking = {}*
Sweden goes emo. Germany's reaction?
Germany: Mr. Sweden, excuse me for asking but have you died your hair? For what purpose?
Sweden: *in his normal voice* Screw you. You're not my real dad. This is who I really am. It's not a phase.
Germany: {What the hell has gotten into him? Since when have I ever considered anyone's father?}

10 wants money and decides to get a job at your favourite restaurant. How long does he/she stay?

Russia gets a job at Cheese Cake Factory? He would stay for either only one day or forever. One day because he is so darn intimidating. Forever because the owners might not want to anger him.