T w e l e v e"death"

Dead inside. That's all what Dom felt.
"Hey" Octavia spoke as she snapped Dom out of her thoughts, Dom smiled lightly and realised she had sat in her tent for quite a while. "How's Lincoln?" Dom asked, O smirked, "Good as gold, how are you though?" She asked Dom, Dom shrugged with no reply.

"How about we get you some water and air?" O spoke then helped Dom out of the tent.
"Somebody hit the trip wire!" Derek yelled, "Which wire?" Christine shouted back, this caught the attention of Dom and O.
"Was it a grounder?" Someone yelled, Octavia just thought about Lincoln.
"I don't see anything" Derek said as he shot his fire. Dom then yelled Derek's name, "Stop, what if you shot one of our people? Stop shooting" Dom yelled out. Octavia was curious so they went out to look. Dom and O in front, they made there way around a tree, only to find... Murphy?

                 ______________

Murphy was in the drop ship. The others were back from checking out the explosion, the failed exodus ship that crashed landed. We told Clarke and she examined him. Bellamy came rushing in and couldn't wait to kill him. Dom and Clarke, along with Finn stopped Bell,

"Bellamy, he was with the grounders, he can tell us things, he knows things that can help us" Dom replied while holding onto Bellamy's chest.

" He's not lying. His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him" Clarke spoke as she held up Murphy's bloody fingers.
"What did you tell them about us?" Bellamy asked, Murphy looked up, "Everything" Murphy mumbled. Bellamy grunted and pointed his gun, Dom stopped Bellamy again, trying to calm him down.
"Once he's better, we find out what he knows, and then he's out of here, ok?" Clarke yelled,
"What if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him then?" Bellamy asked, Dom looked up at the freckled face.
"Then we kill him" Dom spoke.

____________

The ark still had no contact with the 100. Dom had sat outside the drop ship thinking about how scared she was, she didn't have her dad, she didn't want to die from grounders and she wished for better things. She looked down at the leaves and twigs placed in front of her, she started fiddling with them when she saw a blood drop land on the ground, Dom raised her brow and felt her nose...blood. She just wiped it with her sleeve and felt it gush even more.
As she sat there she watched as Clarke walked over with Connor,
"Clarke? Your eyes? What happened?" Dom asked then stood up, Clarke entered the drop ship and then faced to turn towards Dom. "Stay out here, you'll get sick" Clarke demanded, Dom was so confused on what was happening but listened to her best friend anyway.
Bellamy then stormed into the drop ship. Dom could faintly here them converse with Murphy but she payed no attention to it, she thought about her father. Foot steps thudded and Dom was shook when Bellamy stormed out again, "You found Murphy with O, Connor and Derek right?" Bell asked, Dom gulped and nodded,
"Get inside, Clarke needs to examine you, Where's O?" Bellamy asked, Dom then pointed to O's tent and then rushed inside.

Dom's eyes examined the blood splattered on the floor, she saw Murphy vomiting blood and Derek's dead body... "What's going on?" Dom asked as Clarke made her way over. Clarke blinked, "The grounders forgot to lock Murphy's cage when they tortured him, they set him free... The act of war, biological warfare, this was their response, their retaliation, they used Murphy as their weapon. They sent a virus" Clarke explained. The drop ship was now quarantine. Bellamy then entered with O.

"No visible signs of swelling or bleeding" Clarke spoke as she checked both the girls, "So you're saying they doesn't have it?" Bellamy mentioned as he stood behind the two girls, Dom exhaled, "I had a bleeding nose earlier, but that's about it" Dom mentioned with a shakey voice, a sign that she was scared, Bellamy then closed his eyes.
"Well the both of you have no major symptoms, but Dom, if you have any other symptoms just tell me" Clarke spoke, Dom just agreed. Bellamy placed his hand on Dom's shoulder but she nodded a no, "If I have it, you'll get sick. Let go" Dom replied.
"We need to keep them here just in case" Clarke said, Bell nodded a no in disagreement,
"No way. Look at this place. They'll both get sick just being here" Bellamy said explaining to the blonde. Clarke gulped,
"Do you want to stop the spread, or not? Look. I'll keep them on the third level with the people who aren't symptomatic yet" Clarke said, Bellamy nodded and walked off. Before Dom and O made their way up the ladder Clarke had suggested that O should sneak out and see Lincoln... Ask for an antidote. It was dangerous and bell wouldn't like it but it was what was best for the 100.