Prologue "Skybox"

Not everything I place in these chapters are in the series, but most of it is based on and around it.
*everything is owned to the 100 created by 'Jason Rothenberg' that airs on the CW*
___________________________

Dominique's eyes slowly travelled up her cell wall and examined planet earth through her window, everything was silent and all she could hear was the sound of her calm breathing. She closed her eyes for a minute, inhaling then exhaling. She had been placed in this damn cell for a couple of weeks and was tired of being pushed around by the guards.

All of a sudden a loud bang occurred and Dom jumped up, her eyes catching the attention of the guards that have entered her disturbed cell,
"What's going on" Dom proceeded to ask while the guards dragged her out of the cell, of course they never answered, her eyes examining the Sky box, they were forcing everyone out of their cells. She then noticed the familiar man that stood in front of her, he grabbed her wrist and placed on a wrist band, she winced in pain as she felt it clasp around her fragile wrist. "Knolls?! What's going on!?" She pleaded out of confusion on what was happening...

Guard Knolls was a close friend of Dominique's father, and Dominique's father 'Chris Pascual'  happen to be apart of the Council, along with Thelonius Jaha,  Marcus Kane and Abby Griffin.

"Ouch geez, you don't have to be so rough" Dom mentioned after she was pushed into a moving onwards line, her forearms hurting due to the guards holding onto her tightly, "Keep on moving" a guard spoke while threatening most of the teens in front, I recognised the guard, commander Shumway. She gulped just nervous, then it finally hit her, they were ready to proceed and kill off people to preserve oxygen for the rest. Clarke's father was right. God I haven't seen her in couple months, I missed my best friend.

___________________________