E i g h t"search party"

Dom was with Clarke just talking about their parents when they heard Bellamy yelling out for Octavia.

"Octavia?" He yelled, our tent flap opened and Bellamy's worried face asked if the girls had seen her. Dom and Clarke got up and out of the tent.

"It's Octavia, she's probably chasing butterflies" Clarke replied, Bell nodded a no and exhaled, "I've looked everywhere, I can't find her" He responded. Dom licked her lips. She gathered the attention of the 100.

"Okay, Octavia is know where to be seen, we do a search party now. Get your gear ready" Dom yelled out, the 100 obeyed and started moving. Clarke went to go find Finn because he was the best tracker, Bellamy stopped Dom.

"Thank yo- Save it, I'm doing this for O. Not you, no need to thank me" Dom replied then walked off. Dom felt bad saying that, but if she had to do it to forget what she wanted with him then,  so be it.
Dom met up with Clarke while finding more weapons. "arm up" Bellamy spoke. Jasper then suggested he wanted to come.
Finn walked over and Dom left so Clarke could have privacy with him.

"Do you see that?" A guy announced, the 100 started examining the sky, Dom and Clarke stared at each other. It was the falling bodies from the Ark.

"They didn't work, they didn't see the flares" Raven spoke while joining.
"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bell asked, "It's not a meteor shower. It's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned from the ark" Clarke said.

"This is all because of you! - I helped you find the radio- yeah? After you jacked it from my pod and trashed it" Raven snapped back at Bellamy. Finn holding Raven back.

"Let's go!" Dom yelled then started leading the search party. Bellamy followed, then Finn ran over.

"Where's Clarke?" Dom asked, Finn exhaled. "With Raven. Helping find. Transmitter for the radio" Finn replied. Dom just nodded. "Good, Clarke's safe" She whispered.

                     __________

The party had stopped and reached a hill. They looked down at the bushes and saw something of O's. The rope was placed and now they could all climb down to find her. Dom saw the footprints, "Look, they sink into the mud more. He carried her, shes alive - they took her like they took me" Jasper said interrupting Finn.

They now reached an area, Bellamy flashed his torche and Dom's eyes went wide as she saw the skeletons hung up on the tree's.
"Shit" Dom whispered. " I don't speak grounder but I'm pretty sure this means keep Out" Finn spoke, Dom gulped and some of the party left.

"You can leave, my sister, my responsibility" Bellamy responded. Now the party was narrowed down to 7 people.

Few hours passed and we lost a trail. First Light came and we were wandering around. "Where's John?" Roma's asked, we all turned to look for him, "I swear I saw him a second ago" Jasper replied, "Spread out, he couldn't have gotten fair" Bell replied. All of a sudden a thud came and we saw johns body drop, his throat sliced.

"Oh my god" Dom spoke, her eyes beginning to water. They all looked up into the trees. "We shouldn't have crossed the boundary" Monroe spoke. We saw some grounders and started running, Finn and Bellamy on each side of Dom. The chase felt forever, "They're leading us here" Jasper mentioned, we stopped to take a breath, "Diggs where are you?" Roma yelled from a distant.

Roma yelled, we encountered the dead body of Diggs in a trap. "Where'd they go?" Jasper asked, "After Roma" Bellamy replied. They all started running again. We reached Roma, only to find her pinned up against a tree, dead. Bellamy sighed and closed her eyes shut.
"She only came because of me" he spoke, Dom gulped, "Love can get you killed" she mumbled. Jasper started yelling and Dom clasped her hand on his mouth. The grounders surrounded us but then a horn came. "That horn what does that mean?" Jasper asked, Finn exhaled, "Acid fog" Finn spoke.
"We need to get back" Monroe said, Dom nodded a no, "No time" she replied.

                  _____________

They got under the tarp. It was a 10 minute wait and no fog. They all stood up and realised it was a grounder on his own. "He doesn't see us. I'm going after him" Bell explained. Bellamy's plan was to capture the grounder and make him tell us where Octavia is.
Dom watched as the grounder entered the cave, "We get inside and take him down" Jasper spoke. Bellamy clenched his jaw and headed towards it.
Dom followed and we slowly made our way down to find a chained up Octavia.

"Bellamy!?" She said smiling, Dom saw the knocked out grounder and the key he was holding, "Grab the key, unlock me" Octavia said. She was now released and hugged everyone, "He didn't hurt me, now let's go before he wakes up" O explained. Dom and Finn kneeled down to examine the a horn.
"The fog horn? He blew it" Dom said, Finn stared at Dom and Bellamy walked over and held a spear to The grounder. 
"Let's go, don't kill hi- I need to" Bellamy said interrupting Octavia.

"Octavia's right- Dom watched as the grounder moved, she felt a slice between her thigh but then watched as the grounder lunged the same knife into Finn's rib cage. The grounder was then knocked out by Jasper.

They started returning to camp. They were all worried about Finn being stabbed which was good, know one knew Dom was sliced but that's okay, Finn was more important. As Bellamy held Finn Dom examined the stab wound, "Between his ribs. That's dangerous" Dom exhaled. Her tears formed even more.

"Open the gates" Dom yelled. The gates were opened, "CLARKE! CLARKE" Dom yelled, she came Rushing over.
Finn was brought up to the drop ship and laid down while Raven worked on the radio again.
Dom cried onto Finn's chest, he was unconscious. "Don't leave me. Please, I need you Finn" Dom cried, she then gripped his hand, no movement of course. Raven kept contacting the ark but nothing yet. Dom's cry's filled the drop ship. People started entering due to the storm that hit them.

Finally the Ark was reached. Clarke talked to Abby, Dom talked to Chris. But then Jaha asked for Well's. Clarke had to explain and it made Dom break down more. Abby then patched to Medical and we tried to figure out how to take out the knife. Dom felt hot all of a sudden, her skin burning up.
A thud happened and we saw Bellamy and Jasper carry in the Grounder who stabbed Finn.

"What are you doing?" Dom asked while stepping towards Bellamy,
"I'm going to make him talk, tell us what he knows" Bell explained. Dom scoffed. She coughed and lost her balance.