Chapter 29: Cheshire

Start from the beginning

"Well, yeah. He helped me get in." I smiled.

"I've heard." She smirked. "What courses are you taking?" 

"Definitely Photography and Physcology and either English Language or Health and Social Care, or both." 

"Oh wow. Those are good courses. Harry also wanted to take Physcology and English Language, you know." She said, eyeing Harry. "He would've done so well in those courses if he actually decided to go to College." 

"Hey!" Harry laughed, "I'm living my dream." Even though Harry was living his dream, performing in a boy band, I knew he was interested in Physcology. Maybe we can study together, or something. 

After eating in McDonalds, the three of us went to the mall. Alot of people noticed Harry, but they were nice, so we were able to handle them. Me and Harry didn't tell the public that we were together, so we can't act as a couple, YET. His parents doesn't know that we're together, they only know that we're bestfriends. We've decided we will let Harry's mum and dad know first about our relationship before we reveal to the world about us. Gemma knows about us, and she was really happy for us. She said that I'm already like her little sister.

We got back to Harry's house around 5: 30 in the afternoon. Today was tiring, but I got to spend it with great people. 

Since Harry's house has 2 bedroom for visitors, he let me sleep in one of them. He wanted me to sleep in his bedroom with him, but I insisted to stay on the visitor's bedroom. I placed my luggage on the bedroom I would be sleeping for 2 weeks. 

We were on the sofa, watching Harry's favourite movie 'Love Actually'. 

"Mum texted me, they'll be here in a bit." Gemma informed us. Me and Harry just nodded.

 And in a matter of  minutes, we could hear Harry's mum's car parking on the driveway. 

"HARRY!!!!!!" Her mum screamed, and ran to hug Harry. Anne, Harry's mum kissed him on his cheeks. Harry is such a mama's boy. I can tell that he was so happy to see his mum again, happy to be home.

"Hey Jess." Anne came for me, and hugged me. 

"Hey Mrs. Styles." I shyly said.

"Please call me Anne." She smiled and I smiled back. "Okay.... Anne." I replied.

"Anyway," Anne started, "I brought guests. They'll be staying with us for 9 days!!" Anne sounds excited.

 She walked outside the door, probably getting the 'guests'. 

And I was right. She pulled 2 human figures. One was a girl and one was a boy. 

Harry was in the toilet, so he hasn't seen them yet. 

"Hey, I'm Isabelle." The girl introduced, as she offer me her hand. She's a brunette, with skinny legs and a white complexion. If Harry was taller than me by 3 and half inches, Isabelle is 2 inches taller than me. She's probably 17 or 18 years old. She was pretty. Really pretty, if I may. She was really fit. She looked like she was a model. 

"I'm Jesse." I smiled, as I shook her hand. 

"You must be Harry's bestfriend, Anne told me about you and Harry's friendship." She said.

"Yeah, I'm his bestfriend, but I'm also his g---" Before I can finish, someone stepped infront of me.

"Hi, I'm Sean. Isabelle's cousin." He said, as he also offered me a hand. He's probably the same age as Harry.

"Hey, I'm Jesse!" I shook his hand. 

We were about to chat, but Anne invited them to come over to the living room.