Chapter 20: Mr. Jerkson and Ms. Dorkegard

"Well hello, nice to meet you. It's always nice to see a lovely face around here."

"H-Hi"

"Nice to meet you, I'm the owner of this hotel, William Hudson"

"Oh uhm nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson."

"Please call me Will, after all we must be about the same age. I'm 24, and how old are you sweetheart?"

"I'm 18"

He shrugged, "Same difference. Oh and might I ask, why you were running out of Paradise Hotels? I'm not trying to be rude, it's just that customers wouldn't want to come inside if they see people running out of there for their lives," he said giving me a smile.

I started to get nervous, "I am so sorry for bumping into you. I was just trying to escape from my boyfriend who came to the hotel with another girl, and I just couldn't cope with it and so I left calling in later that I would be taking the day off, but I accidentally bumped into you while on my way home. I am the receptionist and he and another girl checked into the hotel and so since I'm his girlfriend, I just wanted to know what was happening in the room. I know it is an offense to disturb a customer's privacy, you can fire me, but I needed to know what was happening between us, and so now I am just going to go home which I don't have, so I'm going to pack my things from his hom—"

I suddenly felt myself in warm arms. He embraced me in his arms and said, "Sweetheart, there's no need to fret. Here let's go to my office and talk this over. You're in the customer service division, right?" I nodded. "Well, I'm surprised Melinda didn't work with you on this personal issue." I rolled my eyes. He bowed and offered me his hand, looking up at me, "May I have this walk m'lady?"

I chuckled, "Yes, yes you may," placing my hand in his.

We walked to the lobby towards the elevators. I looked at my shoes and made patterns on the floor while we waited in front of the elevators. The bell dinged. Just as we were stepping in, I caught a pair of familiar eyes. Noah. Noah with the chick grasping onto his arm as though if she let it go, she would be dead. Noah's eyes looked determined, bold, with a glint of happiness. However, when he noticed Will, his eyes turned hopeless. His eyes snapped between me and Will, and our interlocked hands. My eyes widened at what he probably thought.

In a matter of seconds, he turned around and socked Will in the jaw. I gasped. Will doubled over in pain and groaned, blood pouring out of his nose. I watched as Noah heaved up and down with flaring nostrils. Noah advanced on Will, his fist ready to throw another blow to his face. He gripped Will by his collar, while Will shook his head, clearly nervous for his life.

It was at this moment when all my sense knocked in and I jumped on Noah. The girl beside him gave a shriek and started whining.

"Shut it. Your screeching voice gives me a headache."

"Uggh!" she stomped her foot and crossed her arms, "Noaahh do something! This is not the way I should be treated," Noah didn't bother looking, and I smirked in satisfaction.

I felt Noah move closer to Will, while I was trying to balance atop his hard, muscular back. I felt his muscles contracting from under me. Damn.

"Noah, Noah look at me." I tried turning his face, but his eyes were dead set on Will.

"Noah," I tried again, but it was no use. I turned his head to the side, enough for me to plant a kiss next to his lips. In a matter of seconds, our eyes closed and we were in a full, aggressive make-out session.

"Mmm-Noah-"

"Hmm-yeah?"

I pecked his lips and pulled away. But he quickly drew me in and captured me with one last passionate peck.

"Noa-Noah. Noah stop. He's the owner of the hotel."

My fingers gently grazed my lips, knowing that they would bruise.

We quickly got up off the ground, patting and brushing our pants to get rid of any dust on our pants form the floor.

"Well then why the fuck was your hand in his?!" He was furious. His jaw was clenched and anger was still present in his eyes.

"I-I don't know. He was walking me to his office that's all. And you have no right to get mad at him. What the hell happened to the blond chick on your arm?"

I watched his face turn from furious to amused. He put on his charming smirk. "Face it princess, you're jealous."

"I am not!"

He tilted his head as if to say, you sure?

My cheeks heated up. Maybe I was a little jealous. I leaned forward and tucked my face into his chest. He put his arms around me and laughed.

"Aww, no need to hide it. You're cute when you're embarrassed." If it were possible, my cheeks turned even redder.

I regained composure, grabbed his arm, and walked outside, searching for his car in the process. Once we were in the car, I pondered over what had happened in that hotel room. I replayed the moans in my head and my heart clenched at the thought of Noah cheating on me. I turned my attention towards our interlocked hands, grasping at the idea of us being together.

Reading my thoughts, Noah surprisingly retorted, "Relax princess, I paid her to come upstairs and fake some moans with me, just to see your reaction, which was priceless."

My head fell to my lap, once again embarrassed by my actions. I shoved his shoulder.

"You're such a jerk. An arrogant jerk, Mr. Jerkson." He let out a hearty laugh.

"And you're such a cute dork, Ms. Dorkegard"

I sent an amusing yet annoying glare, but a question was still rolling in my head, so I turned to face him, "What about the tattoo bet?"

He looked at me smirking and said, "Screw it."

I realized that he made the bet to show how we can never be apart, to show how it hurts when the other is not around, to show there is no explainable quantity for how much we love each other.

"Did you—"

"Yup."

I smiled and looked out the window no longer fazed. I trusted him with my heart completely. Maybe it was the wrong thing to do, but in this moment, I no longer cared. I have never felt this loved, and since I now do, I am going to give it my everything.

...

-car crash-

-inaudible beep-

-Aria's dead-

...

JK JK LOL <3 <3 hope you're enjoying so far--

be sure to vote and comment :)