Chapter 11: The Nightmare

*Aria POV*

I went to bed, his words playing on repeat in my mind. I lay under the covers and I was out like a lightbulb. My mother and father came to mind. Their kind, warm hearts always there to support me. A lighthearted feeling filled my body. I was shown flashes of what happened on the night my life changed for the worse. The singing, the car crash, the car tumbling down, the deaths. Then all went black.

A movie played through my mind through every scene I was destroyed.

✧**✿✼❀ 。・゚゚・♡・゚゚・。❀✼✿**✧

"Aaron. What do you want from me??" I screeched, backing away into my bedroom wall.

"I want you to pay. TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. TO PAY FOR THE DEATHS OF RESPECTED PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN. That. You. Have. Caused. To pay for the agony we have all suffered because of what. you. have. DONE." he spat, his face turning scarlet. His nostrils fumed like an angry, annoyed bull. "You FILTHY PIG." By now, others gathered around him, watching me amused.

He took my hand and dragged me outside. He threw me down on the ground kicked me. Repeatedly. Others joined in. "NO PLEASE. PLEASE. NO NO. PLEASE" I thrashed side to side, not being able to escape.

"Stop." he shouted. I coughed into my arm and noticed few deep red drops next to my elbow. My head felt very light, due to receiving so many blows. I came to a realization that everyone had stopped, but were still laughing at me. Sighing in relief, I looked up to him. I was hoping to find regret, sadness. But all I found were two large black orbs staring down at me. He took out a sharpie and his phone. He wrote on my face filthy pig and snapped a picture of me, humiliated, dirty.

"Get. the. fuck. up." he commanded, "Go inside."

I got up and ran inside up to my room. But little did I know, it was not over. He barged into my room, a knife in his hand, backing me up into a corner.

"How could you do this Aaron. To your best friend— to me?  I feel humiliated. I thought you would be my prince charming. I thought you would not sink this low. Just please, this once... stop" my voice gave away my weakness.

"NEVER. I am not your friend. You are right. I WOULD NEVER SINK THAT LOW TO BE FRIENDS WITH A MURDERER," he roared. I cowered in fear, with wide eyes. Suddenly, I felt a sharp sting.

My hands flew to the source. My vision became blurred. I looked down at my hands and saw the same deep red liquid dripping from my fingertips. I looked up at Aaron. His mouth was wide open, tears formed in his eyes. "no," he whispered under his breath. Mr. and Mrs. Walker rushed down to see what had happened for everyone to instantly fall quiet.

Aaron looked at his parents then back at me and his eyes hardened back into his obsidian black orbs. His angered expression directed towards me.

Not being able to hold on any longer, I drop to the floor.

Mr. Walker glared at Aaron, clearly disappointed in him. If I was not mistaken, I even saw Aaron himself flinch. He rushed over to me. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO SON?! She is our daughter. SHIT. Someone call the medic. HURRY UP. Her  heartbeat is slowing down. We are going to fucking lose her. No no please don't go. I feel too guilty already. I made a vow to your father." I felt tears splash on my face as darkness consumed me.

✧**✿✼❀ 。・゚゚・♡・゚゚・。❀✼✿**✧

"ARIA WAKE UP. ARIA ARIA ARIAA" I was being shaken back and forth. I gasped and quickly sat up.

*BONK* My head hit a hard wall.

"SHIT"

"FUCK"

I recognized instantly by the voice that it was Noah. Noah Dawson. My best friend. I looked at him with tears in my eyes threatening to fall out, and he looked at me concerned and worried, both of us still rubbing our foreheads. Then, he chuckled. I looked around me and noticed that it was a nightmare. His laugh filled the room, but as soon as it came, it was gone. 

He hopped on the bed, embracing my body in a hug, and he rocked us back and forth until I stopped shaking, all the meanwhile murmuring, "You're fine. You're safe. I will protect you. Don't worry. You're okay princess."

When we stopped, he looked deeply into my eyes and asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head. I couldn't. It was all too much. My past history will just add on another burden to his life, like I am not enough to handle already.

He gently carried me into his room and laid me down on his bed. I breathed in his scent, sighing in content. He smiled down at me and climbed into his bed with me. I laid my head down on his chest and he put his arm around me. I felt safe. I felt protected. But most of all, I felt loved.