Chapter 15: Doing Some Guilty Shopping

*Aria POV*

Noah drove me to the mall in his Lamborghini. I insisted we should just go to a local shop, but he denied and said he would be in control of where to go. I remember how fun it was shopping with Aaron. It's true, I have thought of going back to my home. Forget it. There's no one there for me anyways except for Aaron's parents. I need to focus on my life now. And my life now revolved around Noah.

When we got to the shopping mall, I walked in and gawked in awe. He came up behind me and tapped my chin. "Close your mouth. You'll catch flies," he joked.

It was the biggest shopping mall in the world. All around me were stores JCNickel, Nike, Brittany's Secret, Prada, Dry Couture, Dior, Chanel, Calvin Kleenex, ANSWER, Abercrumble and Itch, etc.

No way would I be able to afford anything! I turned to go out of the store, but Noah stopped me, turned me towards the first store on my right's entrance and literally pushed me inside

No way would I be able to afford anything! I turned to go out of the store, but Noah stopped me, turned me towards the first store on my right's entrance and literally pushed me inside. I stumbled a bit, turned around and glared at him. He smiled innocently at me. I walked unsuspiciously for a bit, then I turned and made a run for it.

But... he ended up grabbing me by the waist, not allowing me to go.

"AW DAMN"

"Nuh uh. You're going to buy something that you like from these stores. We are not going to a torn up shop."

His words warmed my heart. He really cared about me. "Thank you Noah. Really. You are the first person to go out of their way and help me by taking me to expensive stores like these."

"Aww don't flatter yourself sweetheart. The paparazzi are always following me, taking pics. I can't be seen with a girl at a poor shop. It will ruin my reputation," he said as his head rolled back in laughter.

"Wha— Shut Up!" I slapped his chest, embarrassed. I decided to not speak with him again.

We walked for a bit. I asked about the location of the women's department, and when we finally got there, I looked through the racks to find a cheap shirt.

I searched through and ended up selecting a couple of shirts, a few shorts, few jeans, and a pair of sneakers. Noah followed me around like a lost hopeless puppy, and while I searched rack after rack, he eyed the models in the pictures on the walls, as well as the mannequins wearing undergarments. I silently laughed. Boys. He must have picked up on me watching him, but I was surprised when he looked at me with dreamy eye and said, "Don't worry. I only have my eyes set on one girl."

My heart swarmed with hope. But then he pointed to a mannequin wearing a red lacy bra. "That one!" he exclaimed joyfully.

I scowled. It was final. I was to ignore him the whole day.

"Hey what do you think about this one?"

"Want to go into Dior next? We could buy you sunglasses so you would look almost as good as me"