Chapter 16

Gif of Zayn and Harry being adorable. :3 -->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

We'll all take care of Niall, his brother didn't have to tell us that.

But anyway, all was good. Liam asked Danielle to be his girlfriend and she said yes. Louis was gonna make his move soon too. Harry seems to be bothered every time we mention Ms. Tiffany. The Irish boy has no love life except food and I'm not interested in anybody.

There are some interesting girls but none that sweep me off my feet.

Today was a good day since Liam was the first one to suggest we go over at McDonald's. We were all starving from everything that recently happened.

Niall ordered a lot. Even Liam did. It was all a surprise because ever since Niall got sick he's done nothing but control Niall's appetite.

Harry said "I think we need a band name" Niall said "how about Niall and the potatoes?" Louis smacked Niall at the back of his head "seriously Niall?" Niall stuck out his tongue.

We all kept quiet thinking of a good band name. Harry slolwy said "How about...One Direction? I dunno. It just popped in my head since we're always together going in one direction or something like that"

Liam smiled "I like that" Niall said with a full mouth "me too!"

I clapped my hands "Great! Now we are officially One Direction!" Louis said "we need a photo or some sort then we post it or something to let them know we're now an official band"

We all nodded. We called a waiter and gave her all our phones so she could take a picture of us. She seems a bit pissed off but with a little charm from Harry she even gave us caramel sundae for free!

Niall looked at Harry "You need to teach me how to do that" we all laughed. Imagine if Niall used his looks to get every single food in the world for free.No way is that gonna happen.

Niall seems happy today, he was able to impress his brother, which is probably a big thing for him.

Harry joked "No way Niall. You'll be so fat if you can get every food for free" Niall got a spoonful of Harry's ice cream for revenge. We all just laughed.

Hi We're One Direction. That certainly has a ring to it.

After we ate, Louis dropped us all home. Just a few more months and I'll be able to drive myself.

I ignored my sister muttering about how I'm always out and went to my room. Harry was the first one to post the picture on Facebook and Twitter. It was the 5 of us and the caption is "Meet One Direction"

A lot of people commented and liked. Soon enough, everybody was also tweeting about "One Direction" a girl even tweeted about "hiring" us for her party.

I took a shower, letting my black hair fall down. This will take me a while to fix again. 

Louis' POV

If Liam had the courage to ask Danielle, I should have the courage too, to ask Eleanor. But this was different. Danielle is just a great dancer but Eleanor is a freaking model! 

But I should still try. I can take a rejection easily anyway.

I felt something for Eleanor the moment Niall bumped into her. She's been here for only a few weeks but I have completely fallen for her already. 

Okay. I'll ask her tomorrow.

The next day, I didn't meet up with the boys in the morning. Instead I waited for Eleanor. Finally I saw her.