Chapter 8

Picture of Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis together. -->>>

Lyric video of "what makes you beautiful" -->>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

We were at Harry's room getting ready. It was already 6:00 pm and Harry told people to come at 7.

I brought my while long sleeved polo and a vest. I need to look good, I'm usually not conscious of what I look but this is different.

I'm gonna perform in front of my whole school. I know it's not like a huge concert but this chance is only once in a while.

I looked at the rest of the boys. Harry is always good looking, red shirt with a black blazer. Zayn was wearing his varsity jacket and of course Louis was wearing his striped shirt and suspenders. Niall was wearing a red short sleeved polo and white pants.

Niall's part is only the chorus though. Most of the parts are suppose to be sang by me, Harry and Zayn.

Harry's mom peeked in "You need to eat guys?" Niall was about to say something when Harry shook his head "no thanks mom" Niall looked disappointed. I chuckled.

Louis looked at me and Niall "You guys okay?" I nodded and smiled "Yeah. It's just my first time to perform in front of people" Harry chuckled "You'll do okay"

We stayed in Harry's room for an hour until the doorbell suddenly started ringing. Harry said "I better go greet the guests"

Soon enough, Harry told everyone to go to the yard. They quickly obeyed them. Harry said "boys. This is our cue"

We went to the yard. Pushing aside people and went to the stage.

Harry grabbed the Mike "Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Harry styles" a bunch of girls screamed "I know that me, Zayn and Louis have performed numerous times but today we have a special guest...Liam Payne and Niall Horan!"

A lot of girls started screaming. Harry looked at the band behind us "go"

The intro tune started. I gulped. I held the mike to my mouth and sang

"You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make up

To cover up

Being the way that you are is enough"

Harry's turn

"Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you"

Everyone started jumping around.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful"

I looked at Niall he was jumping up and down and he looked really happy.

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately