Chapter 4

GIF of Louis. --->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

Harry's been obsessed with the new guy today. Harry's already perfect, I don't see why he needs another guy in the group.

I sighed as I lie down on my bed, Harry's always obsessed with his popularity. It all started with this one time when we 10..

Zayn's dad dropped us off, we were late because it took forever for Zayn to fix himself. As we hurried into class Harry bumped into this guy. I forgot his name, anyways the guy laughed at Harry's face, he got Harry and put him in the locker.

Zayn and me tried to help, but he beat us up really bad. A kid came, he was also late for class. We asked help from him but all he said was "take a taste of your own medicine" and ran off.

Ever since that day, Harry actually stopped bullying kids but he's been obsessed with being surrounded with a lot of people so that no one can hurt him anymore.

Poor Harry. My mother called me "Lou, it's time to eat dear" I said "okay mom"

I went downstairs.

The next day, we were in our normal seat in the cafeteria when there was an announcement "signing up for club starts today. You may sign up to 2 clubs. Reminders: some clubs need auditioning. Thank you"

I asked Harry first "What will you sign up for?" Harry rolled his eyes "the Song Club. Duh. You?" I said "me too" the two of us looked at Zayn, he smiled and said "count me in"

The sign up sheets will still be posted later. So we have to wait. We stood up and threw our trash. A bunch of girls went to Harry and asked "Hi Harry. What club will you be auditioning for?" Harry did his killer smile and said "The Song Club. What about you girls?" after a million squeals and screams I finally made out the word "The Song Club too" Typical Harry.

I said good bye to Harry and Zayn and walked to my class. As I entered I bumped into someone blond. The boy apologized with an Irish accent "I'm sorry"

My eyes grew wide "Oh Niall" Niall smiled and said "Hi...Louis...right?" I nodded. We went at the back and sat together. I asked him "what club will you be signing for?" Niall shrugged "Maye something that has something to do with singing"

Excellent "You like singing?" Niall nodded "what about you?" I smiled at him "I'm afraid we might be getting in the same club" Niall said "why are you afraid? It wouldn't be so bad....unless...oh I'm sorry. I'll change clubs don't worry" I laughed "that was an expression and don't. It'd be nice to have someone Irish in the club"

That's when I realized that Niall would be with us. I better go tell Harry later.

Niall suddenly asked "what did you do to Liam that got him so mad anyway?" I looked at him "huh?" Liam? We never did anything. Wait...

"ohmygod. Harry bullied Liam a lot when we were in kinder garden" Niall said "no wonder he's trying to avoid all of you" I looked at him "really?" he nodded.

I said "tell him that we changed ever since something happened" Niall nodded. It was silent for a while and then I said "Niall--" I tried not to laugh. The boy was already asleep.

I shook my head. We better get him in our group. Even Liam, to apologize to what we did to him.

Niall's POV

"Wake up Niall" I raised my head "auntie?" someone laughed. I opened my eyes, everyone else was gone and Louis was laughing. "Where is everybody?" "Class just ended"