Chapter 11

GIF of the 5 boys. -->

Niall's POV

Turns out someone took a video of us singing "Forever Young" and everywhere ago I see people watching the video in their phones.

Remember when we were a hit in Harry's party? We've even got more popular now. A lot of girls would follow me everywhere and sometimes even boys would keep asking me questions.

I don't really mind it though, Except when I lose Liam, Darren or Kirk in a crowd. I know what does popular kids in tv feel like now. Liam seems to be somehow enjoying the attention too.

Ms. Tiffany was interested in us too. Or Harry. But either way we were doing okay.

So far I'm liking school.

One morning, I was eating breakfast. Darren beside me, Erik and Jaime across us. Erik said "Hey Niall. Congrats, it's your first year in school but everybody already loves you!" I smiled "thanks" Jaime looked at Darren "how come you never became that popular?"

Darren rolled his eyes "whatever" I chuckled.

Darren was awfully quiet in the ride going to school. I looked at him "You okay Darren?" he forced a smile and nodded.

After Erik dropped us off at school. I immediately saw Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn. I heard Darren mutter "Great" then he said out loud "see ya later Niall" I shot him an apologetic look and ran towards the 4 boys.

Liam saw me and waved. The other boys smiled. I said "What's up?" Louis said "We were thinking of a sleep over!" I looked at him "Sleepover?"

"Yeah. Where we go paint each other's nails and read magazines" Louis squealed, trying a girl voice. I chuckled because Louis sounds like a girl.

Zayn said "At Lou's house this time. Don't worry. It'll be just the 5 of us and no alcohol" he looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes.

I said "sure. When?" "Friday" I smiled "Okay" The bell rang. Louis shouted "last one is a rotten potato!"

We all ran towards our classroom and surprisingly Zayn was the last one. But I doubt Zayn would ever be an ugly rotten potato. Even if he was a rotten potato I bet he'd still be attractive.

I sat between Harry and Liam. Darren and Kirk were talking all the way at the back. I looked at them and smiled. They smiled back then continued talking.

I feel like something's wrong. I'll talk to them later.

After a few hours. Recess time! I pushed the boys to the cafeteria "come on! I'm hungry!" Harry chuckled "when are you not?" unfortunately a bunch of girls were waiting for us at the door. Great. Just when I was feeling hungry.

A bunch of girls were screaming "Sing for me Niall!" "Harry can I touch your curls!" "Zayn! I wish I was your mirror!" "Liam! You're beautiful" "Louis! Be mine!" "You guys are forever cute!"

I can't help but chuckle. Gosh these girls were obsessed. I feel like a celebrity or something.

We finally got in! I ran to one of the stalls, I looked back to see if any of the boys were following me. But no. It was just a bunch of girls.

I suddenly bumped into a girl. We both fell down. I said "I'm so sorry!" I looked at the girl. Oh wow. She was beautiful.

She was also hot but mostly beautiful. I tried to look for the boys if anyone else can see her.

I saw Louis wink at me. I rolled my eyes and helped the girl up.

Louis' POV

I chuckled as Niall was being chased by girls then bumped into another girl.

A hot girl, Niall looked around then saw me. I winked at him. He rolled his eyes and helped the girl stand up.

I heard a girl said "Oh great. It's Eleanor Calder" I looked at the girl "who?" the girl blushed 'Eleanor Calder. She's a model. She only went to school now. She's been busy with modeling"

I nodded. I looked at the girl again. She did look like a model.

Harry nudged me. I looked at him. He probably saw me staring. No one knows me best than Harry does. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Liam said "we better go to Niall. He's looking around like some lost puppy" I chuckled.

We walked over to Niall, who, not surprisingly was already holding a tray of food. After the rest of us got out food, we sat down on our table.

Harry was still sending me smug looks until our very own Ms.Tiffany walked in. Now it's my turn to send him smug looks.

Ms. Tiffany walked towards us. We were all looking at Harry. He rolled his eyes.

She said "I need a favor from you guys" Harry smiled "Sure. What is it?" I rolled my eyes. Typical Harry.

She sat down beside Zayn "You see. It's my little sister's party this Saturday and she's only 15. She wants a band to sing at her party but for some reason I can't contact any. If it's okay with you guys, maybe you'd like to perform. Please. I'll pass you all if you do"

We all looked at each other. Harry was the first one who said "sure" Ms. Tiffany smiled "Thank you" Zayn asked "what song?" Ms. Tiffany shrugged "Up to you"

She left the Cafeteria not before getting eyed by a bunch of guys.

Harry clapped his hands "another performance eh?" Liam chuckled "I could get used to this" we all agreed. Maybe after high school we could even form a real band and earn lots of money.

Niall said "we better start writing our own song" I clapped my hands "We could start later! We could go over to Harry's"

Harry nodded "okay then"

Darren's Quick POV

I feel like a jerk. I should be happy for Niall but instead I'm jealous. It really hit me when Jaime asked why I never was popular.

I've been in school my whole life and Niall just started but no, he became more popular then me. All he had to do was sing and that attracted the Big Three. Even Liam is popular. He used to hate the crowd so much.

He's still the same Niall though. The popularity hasn't gone to his head like it would on most people but I just can't help it.

I bet they're called The Big Five now.

I sighed.