Chapter 19

Picture of Zayn and Niall. -->>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

"Come on mom. Stop crying" I rolled my eyes as my mom still continued to wipe her face with a tissue. She sniffed "I'm sorry. I just realized how old you are now. Son enough, you'll be in college and you'll have a job and leave us"

I rolled my eyes but I hugged her "Oh mom. Stop being so emotional" she sniffe some more. I sighed "I better pick up Eleanor now then Liam then Harry" my mom nodded "Okay. You go now sweetie"

I went to my car and started the engine. I drove to Eeanor's house. It was pretty huge. Almost like Harry's.

I knocked on their door. I heard someone say "That's for me!" the door opened and I saw the most beautiful girl in the world. 

Eleanor put her long hair into a nice bun. And she was wearing a nice red dress and thank god it wasn't revealing.

I smiled at her "You look beautiful" She blushed. I grabbed her hand and we walked to my car.

Next stop was Danielle's house. Where Liam is. I saw the two of them waiting outside. Liam was wearing a nice black tux and Danielle was wearing a shiny black dress,

I smiled at both of them "come on in" Liam, being the gentleman he was. Helped Danielle get in. I said "Harry's next" I seriously feel like a bus driver or something.

We stpped at Harry's house. I texted him to come out.

After a minute, he did. He was with a lady who is obviusly older than him. He looked at all us "You all look amazing" I winked at him "Right back at you"

He said "Oh and Guys, meet Caroline. Caroline, meet Liam, Danielle, Louis and Eleanor" Caroline gave us a wave. Harry said "We met when I was looking for a suit"

The two of them got in. After a few minutes, we finally arrived in school. They made it look extra nice. 

I heard Caroline say "wow"

We walked in the school. There were teachers everywhere telling us to go in the gym. As we did, it was breath-takingly amazing. The floor was covered in red carpet. There were a lot of balloons and roses. And along the sides, there were tables of millions of food.

Speaking of food. I asked "Where's Zayn and our little leprecahun?" Liam shrugged "I'll text them" he took out his phone and started typing. After a while, he looked at it again and said "They're on their way"  We nodded.

Soon enough, we saw the Bradford Bad Boy and Leprechaun walk in. They both look great but they had no girls with them though.

I gave them a signal. Zayn saw us and pointed. Niall smiled and they both walked over. 

Liam said "Hey guys. Where's your dates?" They both suddenly blushed. Zayn coughed and said "I am with my date" I looked around "where?" 

Zayn and Niall looked at each other then Niall said "It's just a friend thing. Plus I gave the idea. We're not gay or anything. Definitely not. It's a friend thing. So we both won't feel lonely"

I looked at both of them "You guys....WENT OUT WITH EACH OTHER?"

NIall's POV

Louis looked at both of us "You guys...WENT OUT WITH EACH OTHER?" I blushed. I am definitely not gay. We are just doing this because of what I said yesterday.

We were at Nandos. They serve amazing food there. 

I chuckled "Can't I go without a date? Or with just a friend? Like you or something?" Zayn suddenly looked at me and took a deep breathe.