Chapter 7

Picture of Zayn, Harry and Louis together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Since I told Niall and Liam I'll have a party. I will.

I went to my Facebook. I made a status "Party on Saturday @ my house" and in an instant a bunch of people started liking my status.

Now, how do I plan an awesome party? Last time I did was a year ago. I wonder why I stopped throwing parties. Maybe because I got tired.

We need food. I chuckled as I remembered Niall. 

Definitely more music and an awesome dance floor. Of course some drinks even though I know some of the people

I called Louis first.

"Lou?"

"Haz! What's up?"

"Can you come over? And call Zayn too. I need help with my party"

"Okay"

he hanged up. I clapped my hands. Maybe the 3 of us can perform, like we always do.  But what? I sat in my room thinking.

My bedroom opened. It was Louis and Zayn. They're the only people I allow to enter my house without ringing the doorbell.

Zayn said "hey Harry" I smiled "Hey. I need help with my party" Louis jumped on my bed "you called the right people" I chuckled.

"I was thinking the 3 of us perform, we need to compose our own song though" I smiled at them but they just looked at each other.

Louis said "Harry. Remember why you stopped throwing parties? We always perform and the people got tired of it. Even the girls!"

Great. I didn't even remember that one. I buried my face in my pillow.

Zayn suddenly jumped "How about we perform--" I looked at him "Zayn--" "but with Liam and Niall! Since they're the new talk of the school anyway"

I looked at him then Louis. I said "Zayn you are amazing. What can I do without you?" Zayn just shrugged and smirked.

I looked at the 2 of them "you guys convince Liam. "I'll be the one to talk to Niall" they both nodded.

Zayn said "all we need now is the song"

Niall's POV

When Harry Styles says he's gonna have a party. The whole school should know.

I just entered the hallway with Darren and all we heard how amazing Harry's party is gonna be.

Darren said "it would be nice to be invited eh Niall?" I laughed and said "silly Darren. I was invited!" "You were?" Darren looked confused and disappointed.

"I see. That's nice" he forced a smile at me and in an instant I felt guilty. I said "everyone is right?" Darren shrugged. I patted his back "Don't worry. I'll just ask Harry to invite you"

And speaking of the devil, not that I think Harry's a devil, I heard someone say "Hi Niall" I turned around seeing the usual curls, I was surprised to see that he was alone.

Darren nudged me and said "I gotta go find Kirk" I was gonna ask him to stay but he must have felt awkward when Harry was there.

I smiled "Hey Harry" Harry winked "A lot of people are already talking about my party." Oh yeah. Darren. I asked Harry before he can say anything else "can I bring my cousin along?" Harry waved his hand in a "whatever" motion "yeah sure"

I smiled "Thanks" Harry smiled "Since clubs don't officially start till next week. I was wondering if you were busy this week? You see, I wanted the 5 of us to perform on my party"

My eyes grew wide. Today is a Wednesday and his party is on Saturday "what if we can't make it?" Harry rolled his eyes "we can. Louis and Zayn are already asking Liam I think" I wasn't sure but I said "okay"

Harry clapped his hands "great. Come over to my house later. We'll drive you there" I nodded.

We had the first class together so we walked together. A few girls kept whispering and winking at us. I blushed.

As we entered the classroom, Liam, Zayn and Louis were talking in the corner. Darren was with Kirk on the other side.

Darren looked at me and I gave him a thumbs up. He laughed and I sat with Liam.

Louis looked at Harry "did you ask Niall yet?" Harry nodded "You're coming right Niall?" I nodded. Liam looked at me "you are? Well then I guess I will too"

Harry, Louis and Zayn punched the air "yes!"

I laughed. Zayn said "we already have the song. We just need to practice" I nodded. It's gonna be my first time to perform in something besides the audition.

Hours later, we were in Louis car. After 15 minutes, he stopped at a huge house. Harry said "welcome to the home of the amazing Harry Styles"

You've got to be kidding me. This mansion is his house?

We walked pass the garden. I said "you have a lovely garden" they all laughed and I didn't know why.

We entered his living room. There was a huge flat screen TV and a long sofa in the middle. I looked at Liam, he looked amazed too.

Harry said "let's go over to the yard. That's where my party will be held" we nodded. We followed him outside the back of his house. His yard was huge and there was a stage around the back. Harry pointed at the stage "that's where we'll perform"

Liam said a soft "wow" Harry clapped his hands "okay. Let's go over to my room to practice."

We went back in his house and climbed the stairs. We passed by a room with a pink door. Harry said "My sister isn't home yet so no need to be so quiet"

We got to Harry's room. It was also huge and full of pictures of him, Zayn and Louis.

Harry got a piece of paper from a drawer "Here's the song"