Chapter 2

GIF of LIAM. --->>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

I tried waking up a sleeping Niall beside me. It's his first day in school and the first thing he does is sleep. It's recess time, and yes, we still have recess.

Darren said "I got this" He shook Niall slightly and said "It's recess Niall. I'm surprised that you don't want any food" Niall's head suddenly shot up and said "food?" the 3 of us chuckled.

We walked towards the cafeteria. As we entered Niall said "wow" I wonder why. The cafeteria was just like any other cafeterias. A  few chairs and tables, the floor was white and the walls were light blue.

Oh yeah, Niall was home schooled.

Niall walked quickly to the nearest stall. Kirk chuckled and we followed him. As we reached him Niall said to Darren "give me some cash. I left mine at home" Darren rolled his eyes and gave Niall a couple of pounds.

I laughed as Niall looked unsatisfied with how much Darren gave him. But he bought as much as he can, he bought 2 muffins, a milk shake and a banana. Kirk said "You're gonna eat that all?" Darren rolled his eyes "you're talking to the bottomless pit known as Niall Horan. Of course he's gonna eat it all"

I bought myself orange juice and a sandwich. We walked to a table just enough for the four of us.

I laughed as Niall started stuffing food in his mouth. After chewing a while he said "thank god these aren't the food I see on TV. You know those food that just look like slob" I chuckled "I don't think anyone really serves food like that"

Niall talked about being home schooled. Gosh, he must be pretty lonely.

Suddenly about 20 girls walked in. I rolled my eyes, Kirk said "You know what this means" I nodded. Darren continued eating his banana and Niall looked confused.

Niall said "Why? What's wrong?" Darren said "The big 3. Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. They're pretty much the most popular boys in school" Niall just simply nodded and continued eating.

People normally don't bother me, except for those 3 boys. When we were still very young, those 3 boys constantly bully me and everybody else. Now I avoid them as much as I can even though they stopped bothering people already.

I just doesn't like people who make other people insecure, the way they made me feel insecure.

I remember once in kinder garden, I was drawing something then Harry stepped on that drawing and told me it was stupid, I cried and the other 2 boys just laughed at me.

Niall poked me "You okay?" I laughed "yeah. I have PE next so I better go" Niall smiled "me too!" Unfortunately, Kirk and Darren had chemistry.

We changed into our gym attire.Niall's shirt was a little big for him. I can't help but laugh. Niall stuck out his tongue and bumped into someone.

That someone was Harry Styles "Ow" Niall said "I didn't see you. I'm sorry" Harry raised his eyebrows "you're the new guy right?" Niall nodded.

Harry suddenly looked at me "Oh Liam. We haven't talked in a while." I just nodded. We never even talked once.

Harry smiled at both of us. I could have barfed. Okay. I am over reacting. They haven't touched me ever since kinder garden but still. They might be planning something.

When Harry left Niall whispered to me "he seems nice" I said "you just never experienced them when you were young" Niall joked "I never experienced a lot of things"

The coach blew the whistle. Niall said "this is the first time I've had an actual PE class" I patted his back. The coach said "Run 5 laps around the gym and don't ever stop!"

I ran slowly so that Niall can catch up. I'm not really an athlete but I'm pretty fit. Niall was already sweating, he has been home schooled so no surprises there.

Harry was in the lead, some girls too, they're probably just chasing him.

After 5 laps, we had a water break. Niall was practically crawling. I kept laughing. He said "I think PE is my least favourite class now"  After another 45 minutes of exercising, we took a shower and changed back to our normal clothes.

Niall's class is different from mine, I showed him where he's suppose to be and I proceeded to my own class.

I sat at the back., beside a girl with wavy hair. She smiled at me, she looked familiar but I can't put her name. I've never really interacted with girls and I tend to forget their names.

She said "Hi Liam." Oh. She knows me. I smiled "Hi. How's your summer?" the girl blushed "it was alright. Yours?" I smiled "it was okay"

She seems like a nice girl, I should find out what her name is. Louis and Zayn walk in. Half the girls sighed. The girl said "isn't Louis dreamy?" I shrugged. Never mind, I won't bother finding out what her name is.

The girl continued talking "I heard the new kid is cute too and Irish" I chuckled and said "Yeah. He's Darren Nolan's cousin" The girl's eyes grew wide "really? So you must be friends now?" I nodded. The girl said "tell him I said hi" I nodded "Yeah sure" bu I'm sure I'll forget about it.

The bell rang. Finally, lunch. I went to the cafeteria and saw Niall looking uncomfortable with a bunch of girls. He saw me and said "help!" I chuckled.

I went closer to them. Niall said "Uh, uhm, Liam's here so we better go eat already. See you later" a lot of girl pouted and I laughed.

He quickly ran to me. I said "impressing the girls already huh?" he rolled his eyes and asked "where's Darren and Kirk?" I shrugged and bought him lunch. I just bought him a burger and coke.

Niall ate it quickly. Darren and Kirk appeared. I asked "what took you so long?" Kirk pointed at Darren, Darren rolled his eyes and pointed at Niall. Niall said "huh?"

Darren sat down beside me and said "It's only your first day and a bunch of people are already asking me about you" Niall laughed "really? What you say?" Darren rolled his eyes "that you fart in your sleep"

Niall nudged Darren "I don't!" Darren, Kirk and me laughed.

3 more hours and school finally ended.Kirk was picked up by his mom and Niall and Darren was picked up by Darren's brother.

I said good bye to the 3 boys and walked home. My house was just 5 minutes away from the school.

As I entered, my younger sister, Charlotte hugged me "how was school?" I laughed "it was okay. I met an Irish boy" Charlotte said "did he make you lucky?" I laughed harder "not yet, not yet"

I walked up to my room. I checked my Facebook and saw that Niall asked for a friend request. I laughed and accepted it.

I saw another friend request. Louis Tomlinson? It took me a while to think if I should accept it. In the end, I did.

I lied down on my bed. I can't believe I'm going to college soon. I need to do something more special this year. Something out of the ordinary. Plus I need to find out what my talent is.

I don't even know what I want to become when I grow up.

Darren, Kirk and Niall will help me. I'm sure they will.