"Mhm, so it won't hurt if I press right here?" I asked as I was about to poke his shirt covered stomach until he grabbed my hand.

"Naomi, quit playing!" He whined as I giggled as I hugged him and he groaned and soon hugged me back.

"Sorry again, K but next time don't sneak up on me like that, I almost laid you out" I joked as K-Ci kissed his teeth.

"Whatever you say Michelle Tyson" He teased as he ruffled my hair as we unwrapped each other bodies as he continued to ruffle my hair.

"Suck the lollipop, Dalvin!" Roxie screamed as K-Ci and I snapped our attention towards Roxie who was now shoving a lollipop in Dalvin's mouth as he tried to sit up but she wouldn't let him as he freaked out and started wailing his arms everywhere.

"Aye Rox, calm down!" I ran over towards and grabbed her as I pulled her off of Dalvin but she contiued to hold on as she then somehow wrapped her legs around his neck as her crouch was now in his face.

"Roxie, let go!" I pryed her off him finally as we both fell on the ground with a thud as she was on top of me.

"R-Roxie baby what's wrong with you, why you trying make me deep throat that lollipop?" A bewildered Dalvin inquired as he got up along with his crutches as he walked with them over to Roxie who soon got up as she stared blankly at him.

"Look Dalvin, I love you baby but all this 'roxie feed me this' shit has to stop, your damn hands aren't broken and shit, you can still feed yourself, hell you know how to get this meal, what's up with you not getting any other meal?" Roxie pointed at the seat of her pants as Dalvin gasped and eyed her.

"Roxie, you dirty gal...don't put our business up in school like this, you riding my face is not up for discussion in this public domain and I ain't know you felt like that baby" Dalvin told her as he maneuvered his hand and brushed the loose strain of hair behind her ear.

"Awe Dally-Bear" She cooed.

"Roxie-Cakes" Dalvin spoke in a hush tone as they hugged.

"Oh shoot me now, this is way to much mushy-gushy type shit" K-Ci fake gagged as I elbow him in the side as he yelped out as he glance down towards me as he pushed me as I stumbled.

"K-Ci!" I pushed him and we started play fighting as I stuck my foot out when he least expected it as he was about to fall until he pulled me down with them as I fell on him as we laughed at each other as our eyes soon locked in to one another once again like before as I shook the thoughts away as I soon jumped off of him as I extended my hand out as he grabbed it as I pulled him up alongside me.

I noticed Lola was gone as I spotted her and Jojo not to far away as she held onto him as she giggled at whatever he was talking about as they headed out the gym doors.

"Naomi?" K-Ci spoke as I turned my head towards him as he curled his eyebrows up at me in concern.

"Yeah, K?" I asked, faintly as his big brown eyes twinkled upon the gym lights.

"Do you have a dollar, I wanna buy some skittles later?" K-Ci smiled at me as I rolled my eyes playfully at his innocent gesture which made me happy that anything wasn't weird between us at all or atleast I thought.

______________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

ROXIE?

LOLA?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

THE MOMENT
BETWEEN
NAOMI AND K-CI?

DO YOU GUYS THINK
NAOMI IS CATCHING
FEELINGS FOR K-CI?