Part 2

*Jimin's POV*

      Jungkook had drifted to sleep, leaning up against me. His warm breath on my neck made me shiver. I shifted over, careful not to move Jungkook and ruin this. He moved a bit as well and his hand, onto my thigh. I attentively bent down to grab a blanket from my bag and I pulled it over us, little by little Jungkook's hand subtly moved closer and down my inner thigh. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, was Jungkook really doing this on purpose? I rested my head against his and let sleep take over.

      I woke up feeling the jostle of the plane, and something else. I felt the unmistakable firm bulge of Jungkook pressed beside me. My eyes widened, I didn't know if I should wake him up or not. Either way, it would be awkward when he finds out he is hard against me. Realizing that Namjoon and Jin were across from us and could certainly see, I reached out and tugged on the small curtain in so we were covered. Coincidentally, the loud rustle of the curtain woke him. Jungkook slowly blinked open his eyes and looked at me, unaware of what was happening. Then it hit him, his eyes shot open and he bit his lip. He altered his position so that he wasn't facing or touching me. I grabbed his waist and turned to him,

      "It's fine, you're alright, you're alright," I repeated and hauled him back over, surprised at my unexpected boldness. Jungkook was taken aback as well but without questioning me he just went with it, his expression, unreadable. He stared me down as if he was waiting for me to speak. I smiled, leaning in closer to his face and squinting my eyes in a seductive manner.

      Suddenly the certain courage was gone in the blink of an eye.  

      "No.. ah.. I'm sorry I don't know what came over me," I stammered and awkwardly turned around to the window, with my phone in hand, close to my face which was now burning. Jungkook leaned over my shoulder, but I shook him off. My one chance turned out to be nothing but a debacle. I turned my phone on, put in the passcode, and turned it off. I did this for what felt like thousands of times before I was brought back from Jin yelling at Jungkook to stop asking him for food.

      After a long chase to find Namjoon's luggage, which took and unnecessarily long time, we walked out of the assiduous and crowded airport. Outside, a black van was waiting for us in the misty rain. Our bags were packed into the trunk once again and we hopped into the car.

     "Can we stop at the convenience store?" I asked with a slight urge.

      "Why, we have the hotel's room service," Jin laughed.

      "It's easier to go there, and uh, room service is expensive," My cracked tone of voice screamed suspicion.

      "You kidding me right?" He pointed at my $600 jacket. I jestered the driver to pull over at a small corner store with tons of bright lit up signs and everything plastered on the windows. I yanked Jungkook out and felt to see if my wallet was still on me. 

      Inside we picked up a variety of things here and there, with our jackets full, we made our way back to the shelter of the car. Jungkook awkwardly opened the door with his foot.

      "What did you guys do.. uh.. get?" Taehyung stuttered.

      "We made out on the register and bought muffins," I stuck my tongue out at him and put the items on the floor in front of us, preferably keeping some in my pockets. The hotel wasn't far and we saw it within minutes.

      "Also, we talked while you were gone, Tae is gonna share a room with you guys, that's okay right?" Namjoon added.

      The grand hotel was warm, unlike the cold mist outside. Taehyung forgot something and gave us the shiny key card to the room as he ran back to the corner doors. Me and Jungkook strode over to the elevator, we waited and when nobody entered, Jungkook vigorously hit the closing button. We stiffly stood far from each other but, Jungkook moved close when the doors shut and the beeping of the floor counter started. I admired him as he stared at the counter, I wanted something to happen. It was late, the day was ending and all I wanted was to mend what went down on the plane.

      The cold air whirled around the room, Taehyung had already bundled himself up where his pull-out bed was nowhere near the vents above me and Jungkook. I curled up under the cold comforter but it was pointless, I peered over to Jungkook's bed which was slightly bigger than mine. Thinking it could fit two people I slid out of the covers and hobbled over to Jungkook. I discreetly slithered into his coverlet and moved closer to him. He was warm and with both of us in the covers it would be hotter before we knew it. His back was turned to me. I was lying to myself, I thought. He would kick me out onto the floor, nevertheless I blindly wrapped my arms around him and nudged my head into the top his back. Jungkook slightly jumped, noticing it was me he settled down into the pillow. I locked my fingers together, unexpectedly, Jungkook rested his hands on mine and leaned his head behind him, and against me. I hugged tighter and he moved his arms on top, sighing. My eyes felt heavy and I allowed them fall.

 *Jungkook's POV*

      Jimin's calm breathing somehow didn't send me to sleep. I slowly unlocked his hands around me and delicately placed them to the side. Getting up, I made my way to the window left of my bed. I pressed my hands down into the small ledge and fixed my gaze to the buildings, brushed with the faint moonlight that fell across the whole city. I was nervous, scared, of Jimin. I wasn't usually afraid of anything, but Jimin, he is the one person who keeps me up at night. I don't know what he'll do or say, but it's hard to maintain myself and my thoughts around him. His flirtatious demeanor made him tempting yet, I could never let my mind free.

      "Jungkook-ah?" Jimin quietly said, dazed. His eyes softly blinked open to see me.

      "Why did you move away?" He sleepily asked. I myself wondered why and with a change of heart, crawled into the bed with him. I studied his sweet face, ruffling his light crème blonde hair. He drowsily smiled and inched closer. I pulled him in a gentle hug as he slipped his arm under mine and down across my back. I couldn't wait till morning when I would be able to see him in the bright dawn light, see his charming and yet captivating smile again. With Jimin in my arms I didn't repress my passionate feelings, I couldn't.