Back Together

Percy Jackson- You were still crying but it wasn't as bad.
"F/N."Percy said.
"What do you want?" You asked.
"I love you F/N more than anything in the world and I always will I made a terrible mistake and I can promise it won't happen ever again please give me another chance." Percy said looking directly into your E/C eyes.
"You kept the gift I made you." You said.
"I love you Percy so much and I will give you another chance." You said and hugged him.
He smiled and kissed you.
"Thank you so much." Percy said.

Jason Grace- You saw Jason at the camp fire and you kept your head low. He walked next to you.
"F/N I love you so much and I can't lose you I was dumb I was stupid I'm an idiot your perfect and I love you and I'll love you until the day I die please give me another chance." Jason said.
You looked at him and you kissed him.
"I'll give you another chance." You said. Jason smiled.
"I love you Jason." You said.
"I love you F/N." Jason said.

Leo Valdez- You were sitting next to Clarisse and you saw Leo and your heart still hurt because of what happened because you love him.
"F/N I'm so sorry I was stupid and I love you F/N please give me another chance." Leo said.
You looked at Leo and you kissed him.
"I love you too Leo." You said.
"Does that mean we are back together?" Leo asked.
"Yes we are." You said smiling.
Leo kissed you and everyone cheered.

Frank Zhang-  You saw Frank run towards you.
"F/N I was stupid I can't believe I did that I love you more than life itself please give me another chance." Frank said on the verge of tears.
"I love you too Frank." You said.
"Yes I'll give you another chance!" You yelled and hugged him.
Frank kissed you and off to the distance was Annabeth and Percy smiling that you two got together.

Nico- "F/N!" You heard.
"I need to explain something!" Nico yelled.
"What is it?" You asked.
"She kissed me and I was stupid I shouldn't of even let it even get there. I love you F/N so much I can't lose you please give me another chance." Nico said.
"I love you too Nico and I can't lose you too." You said and hugged him.
"I will give you another chance." You said.
"Thank you so much." Nico said.

Percy Jackson Preferences जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें