You have a mini fight

Percy Jackson- Percy was mad at you for going outside of camp when you weren't suppose to. You could of gotten yourself hurt! He yelled. I didn't! You yelled back and glared at him. Because I saved you before that monster could of attacked you! He yelled again. I can handle my own. You said. He sighed and he walked over to you. F/N I don't want you to get hurt or worse so I get worried. He said and hugged you. I don't want that to happen to you but you shouldn't always be my protector. You said and hugged back. I know I know but if I'm not there and you get hurt. He said and you felt a tear. It's okay. You said.

Jason Grace- You and Piper were fighting. How about you get away you ugly child! Piper yelled. At least I have friends and don't have to charmspeak them! You retorted. She glared at you and you glared at her. I'm special! She yelled. Oh and whys that you realize that I'm the only person in Camp Jupiter who can charmspeak. You said. Okay stop! Jason yelled. F/N come with me. Jason said. You followed Jason and he sighed. Why can't you get along with her. Jason asked. She started it. You said. Doesn't matter I expect more from you. Jason said. Jason you aren't my dad your my boyfriend! You shouted. He hugged you. I know I'm sorry I just care about you so much and I don't want you to get hurt she can do crazy things. Jason said. I'm sorry too. You said.

Leo Valdez- So, you are saying I shouldn't work on this? Leo asked. Yes. You said. I knew you wouldn't understand maybe I should go save Calypso. He said. Oh yeah because she will understand you! You yelled. Maybe she will! He yelled back. But does she care like I do is she just a better person! You yelled. No she isn't! He yelled. You looked down. He walked over to you and hugged you. No one is better than you. He whispered.

Frank Zhang- Frank! You yelled. Did you really flirt with Hazel! You yelled. What no i would never! He yelled. Why did Hazel say that? You asked. I don't know. He said. F/N I would never cheat on you and you know that. He said. You walked up to him and hugged him. I'm sorry. You said.  It's fine. He said.