s i x

song: jinsang - with.you

After the midget locked himself in his room, he ran to the bed, yearning to just hug his pillow tight and let all the tears that were captured in his black, droopy eyes fall down his rosy cheeks freely— and he did exactly that.

He heard a few loud knocks on the door , but he didn't bother to answer. "Baekhyun! didn't i tell you not to be sad because of me? stop crying or else i will kick you out!"

"I don't care! leave me alone you rude cold giant!" He exclaimed in a shaky voice.

The upsetting encounter with the rude, cocky tall giant wasn't enough of a reason for someone to cry, especially for a young man in his twenties. But being the fragile, soft hearted boy he is, he couldn't help but cry all his bothers.

(important note: i'm genuinely sorry if you may find the age confusing. i am confused too. i don't have much time now to check the past chapters but i'll make sure that his age will be twentyish! i'm sorry again!)

The petite stopped for a second when he heard soft knocks on the door. "Who is it?" He said.

But when all he received was silence, he quickly whipped his eyes dry, and walked to the door, opening it.

When he inspected the place, no one was there. The dark hallway, that was only illuminated by the full moon was empty. He was about to close the door— and maybe go through a second round of crying, but he reconsidered his life choices when he heard soft, puppy whines.

He immediately looked down, only to find a sulking, black poodle standing still, holding a paper in his mouth. He approached the surprised, small male, and placed the what seemed like a note, that previously occupied his mouth next to his feet.

Baekhyun slowly took the note, afraid that the small animal would attack him at any moment. He didn't even know where he came from.

' Don't kill my dog!!!!!! return him before you sleep.

-chanyeol
p.s his name is Toben and be grateful you got to see him, i never let anyone touch it.'

Baekhyun broke into a smile, forgetting about the round two he was planning to have. He kneeled down to match the dog's level, before slowly holding his hand up in the air, and getting it closer to the pet.

When he didn't get attacked, but instead, he got Toben's trust, He caressed his curly, soft hair gently, "is this your daddy's way to apologize?" He asked softly, still smiling brightly.

The dog barked twice, and jumped on the petite male's chest, attaching himself on it. It suddenly looked at Baekhyun sadly, while making whining noises, and the smaller guessed that the puppy was trying to apologize for its master.

The smaller giggled, before hugging the dog. "You're a really good boy, did you know that? I bet your daddy is super proud of you."

(a.n again, i'm sorry but im not sure of toben's gender (?) but i heard it was a he. please bare with me i've being using all my free time to write small phrases a day ㅠㅠ)

The black poodle barked happily, giving the petite's rosy, tear stained cheek a few licks.

"Can you cuddle me to sleep, Tobennie?" Baekhyun asked the animal, giving him a cute small, wanting to get an approval.