"Jungkoook ahh! Where are youuu!?!?" We heard a distant shout and Jungkook's eyes widen as he turned around and waved his hand

"Hyuuuung! I'm heree!" the one he called hyung came over and hit his head softly, scolding him about wondering off so suddenly. I looked at him and he somehow resembles my dad when I wonder off somewhere. The way he said "Aish. Aigoo. Jinja" and folded his arms were identically the same as how my dad is whenever he's relieved to find me after getting lost. I felt something weird and somehow I'm attracted to this hyung of Jungkook. Like something in me was saying I should know him but this is the first time I saw him.

"Mianhe hyung..." He said with his head down. "Ah! I want you to meet someone." Jungkook's face lit up as he dragged his hyung's wrist towards me and Sungmi

"Hyung this is Christine and Sungmi... Both of them are in the same class as me." Jungkook smiled at us and then back to his hyung..

"Suga.." both Sungmi and I whispered softly, wide eyed as we recognize who was infront of us. He smiled at us hearing our soft whispers and introduced himself to us formally,

"Annyeonghasseo!" He bowed "Im Min Yoongi or Suga. Thankyou for taking care of our Maknae" he smiled warmly and there goes that feeling again of familiarity towards him. What is this? I smiled and bowed and so did Sungmi

"So who's Christine here" he asked giving a meaningful glance towards Jungkook. Jungkook then looked away embarrassed as his hyung glanced towards him. I raised my hand slightly and as soon as our gazes met, I'm pretty sure there's something he felt. He felt the same thing I did.. That weird feeling of familiarity which made him tilt his head and think.

"Have I met you before?" He asked me which made both Jungkook and Sungmi look at us surprised.

"Aniyo.. Have I?" I asked him too.

"Are you guys on your way home?" Jungkook asked me and I looked at Sungmi. She smiled which means it's up to me.

"No. We'll be roaming til 7pm." I smiled at Jungkook and back to Sungmi

"Can we tag along hyung? Can we can we?" He asked doing his aegyo to his hyung so that he'd be allowed. We giggled at his cuteness.

"Aish. Using the maknae card aye?" he looked away at Jungkook but Jungkook followed his gaze and continued doing the aegyo. "Aish! Arrasso Arrasso!" he gave up and Jungkook hugged his hyung and thanked him thrice.

We giggled and roamed around the mall for an hour or two when Sungmi suddenly had a phone call and said she had to leave. We walked her to the mall entrance where we saw a black car waiting. She waved them goodbye and hugged me before she left.

"So you shopped huh?" Suga asked as he took some of my bags and Jungkook took the rest

"Oh no I can carry those.. and yes Sungmi took me out to shop because she said my wardrobe's just wrong " I laughed it off. I tried to get the bags back but they're both just to tall for me -.- I sighed and gave up.

"What's wrong with your wardrobe?" Jungkook asked

"All I had were pants and shirts" I said "That wasn't right in her opinion"

"Ahaha you remind me of someone" Suga said

~flashback of Suga~

I got his mail today! I missed him but now I know that he's happy, I can be happy for him as well..

Hey Yoongi ah, how are you? We're doing great here. Your sister is very playful! She found a new playmate who lives in the neighborhood. It hurt my feelings when she didnt want to wear the dress I bought her but spending time with her more made me realize that it wasnt because of me thats why she didnt want to wear the dress.. It was because she didnt like dresses or skirts! Ahaha! How stupid of your appa. But I hope she knows and remembers that she's still a girl. Waaah otouke? Ahaha keep me posted son. I miss you. Take care always!