14

"Wha- what?!"

"Just like me. You've snapped- your broken-"

"Your insane!"

"And so are you Thomas. You killed a child!"

"HE WAS IN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!"

"you heard what he said- he said he could take it- that he didn't want to die."

"I GAVE HIM MERCY!"

"You didn't kill him for him. You killed him for you. You killed him because you couldn't take it- you couldn't take his screams. You didn't care if he didn't want to die, you WANTED him to die!"

"N-no! It's not true!" Tom curled up into a ball on the ground, listening to every word Tord spoke. He dropped the knife, unable to hold it any longer.

"It's ok Tom." Tord spoke softly. "I understand how you feel. I was horrified when I took my first life too. But don't worry, you grow used to it."

"NO I WONT BECAUSE I DON'T KILL PEOPLE!"

"And soon you'll grow to like it. You'll have to if you are to become part of the red ar-" Before Tord could finish, Tom leapt up and punched him square in the jaw. Tord stood there in shock.

"I WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU! YOU FUCKING COMMIE BASTARD!"

Tord stared at him in awe. He broke into a huge grin. "But Tommy-" Tord spat blood onto the floor. " Don't you see? You already ARE like me" Tom stood there with his fists clenched. He was wondering if he could grab the knife before Tord could stop him. "The way you act out- as if violence could solve everything- Is that not like me? You attacked me in anger, fully aware that you could be tortured or killed for it, but you did it anyways. You act out of hatred- on a constant quest to prove your strength. To prove that despite what people think of you, you ARE worth something." Tom just stood there staring blankly at the wall.

"I-"

"But no one ever listens. No one cares. Even Matt and Edd are to ignorant to see how broken you are inside. But me? I care. I care about how you feel. I care about the hatred you feel. I care about your problems."

"But you don't ca-"

"And I care about you. I do. Why do you think I couldn't kill you?"

"YOU TORTURED ME YOU SICK FUCK!!!!"

"As a show of strength. I couldn't look weak in front of my soldiers, now could I? You have to understand, it's not easy being me- sacrifices must be made. I'm sure you of all people know that."

"Sacrifices? You mean innocent people's lives and sanity? WERE TALKING IN FRONT OF A CHILDS CORPSE FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

"It's for the greater good-"

"HOW WAS KILLING A CHILD F-"

"YOU killed him- not me. And you want to know how it's good? What will Matt and Edd think..... it's not like you could hide it from them- you blab about all kinds of shit when your drunk- OH and in your sleep! HA you'll have nightmares FOREVER! You know why? Because you can't forget- you can't forget what you did..."

"....."

"It will haunt you forever- you will always feel the pain- there's no way to stop it....." Tom started to sob into his arms. "Unless-"

Tom curled into a ball once more.

"Unless you accept it- push the pain away.... feed your desire. Don't hold back. MAKE them see your strength. And if they ever doubt you then you make them hurt. You make them pay. Because you are strong- and I love you for it."

Tom instantly stopped crying and looked up at Tord. "I-"

Tord gave a friendly smile.

"Fuck you sunshine lollipops you piece of commie shit-"

".......PAUL!"

The door immediately burst open as Paul ran in the room. "YES SIR!"

"Deal with Tom- Make sure he cleans up this mess..... then take him to his 'room', he needs time to think about what he's done." Tord then left without saying another word.