4

Tord climbed on top of Tom, staring down at him. He grinned like the mad man he was. Tom's eyes fluttered open.

"Susan?" He asked sleepily.

"Good morning sunshine"

"GET OFF ME COMMIE!" Tom realized Tord was on him, pinning him down.

"Oh, I figured you like me on top of you." Tord was having way to much fun mocking Tom.

"SHUT UP WEIRDO" Tord laughed hysterically and leaped off of Tom. Tom struggled a moment then realized he still couldn't move. "Wha- WHY CANT I MOVE!?"

"Because your tied down stupid." Tord was examining a large knife.

" WHY!?!?!?!?"

"Because Tommy. Like I said, it's your turn."

" DONT CALL ME THAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"

Tord showed the knife to Tom. "Oh" he understood.

"LETS HAVE SOME FUN SHALL WE?" Tord made a quick shallow cut on Tom's left leg, then his right. He set the knife down.

"What, that's it? W-wow you've gone S-soft." Despite how terrified Tom was, he taunted Tord.

"Oh you want more from me?" Tord lightly brushed Tom's thighs.

"What the he|| are you doing!?"

Tord smirked "what do you mean Tommy?" He stopped when he reached the start on the wounds.

Tom flinched "don't touch me!"

"What like.... THIS!?!?" Suddenly Tord dug his fingers into each would making Tom cry out in pain. "OH DOES THAT HURT!????"

"Y-your still WEAK! YOU COULDN'T KILL ME, BECAUSE YOUR WEAK!"

Tord snarled and dug deeper. He began dragging his hands down Tom's legs, deepening the wounds. Tom screamed. "Oh screaming already??? We haven't even gotten STARTED!" Tord took his bloodied hands out of Tom.

"YOUR INSANE!"

"You just realized this?" Tord went over to the side and began mixing together.... somthing.

"Wh-what are you doing..."

"Making you a little somthing....." he dipped a long thin knife in the solution he mixed. He held it up for Tom.

"An-nother knife....."

"Yes...... but I just dipped this knife into a mixture of salt, lemon, and bleach." He leaps at Tom and makes small quick cuts with the knife. The flesh burns at the touch of the mixture.

" AUUUUUUGHHHHH STOOOOOOP"

Tord stopped and looked at Tom. "Hurts doesn't it?"

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?!??!?"

"BECAUSE YOU RUINED MY LIFE"

"HOW!? I DIDDNT KILL YOU!!! I NEVER DID THIS TO YOU!!!!"

Tord dropped the knife and grabbed Tom by the neck with his robotic arm. "No...... you did worse..... you took away my dignity. You made me look weak." With his good arm he stroked Tom's hair. "So now it's your turn to look weak."

"Pl-ghrk-ak," Tom choked. Tord released him.

"Please.... if there's any sanity left in you....... don't do this......." Tom was sobbing. It reminded Tord of his dream. Tord looked into Tom's sobbing eyes. So dark........ he felt that if he stared so long he would become lost..... he would be trapped.... and forever belong to Tom........

"COMMIE ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?" Tord snapped awake.

"N-NO IM NOT," Tord stuttered.

Tom looked confused for a moment. "Wha-"

Tord snorted. "I think you've had enough for today........" he walked to the door.

"OH GIVING UP A-ALREADY!?"

Tord opened the door and walked out. "PAUL WHERE ARE YOU!?" Paul came running.

"YES SIR?"

"Take care of Tom. Have the medic treat his wounds, I want to be able to start over..."

"Right away." Paul ran off to find the medic.

"I need to sit down for a little bit...." Tord looked down at his bloodied hands, thinking of his dream.