6

"GOOD MORNING TOMMY!!!" Tom screamed and shoved Tord off of him. Tord simply laughed and rolled to his feet. "Did I surprise you???"

"YOU SON OF A- STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" Tom started to get up but Tord stopped him with one hand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Look down Tommy." Tom looked down and saw his legs. He stiffened and let Tord lay him down again.

"Oh I forgot, some insane bastard flipped the hell out and stabbed both my legs." Tom's voice was HEAVILY laced with sarcasm.

"No Tommy, that was me!" Tord shouted gleefully.

"I KNOW THAT! AND DONT CALL ME TOMMY!!" Tom was shaking in anger.

"Ok Thomas, I'll stop." Tord was suddenly serious. He sat looking at Tom with his back to the bars of the cell. Tom glared back at him.

"Do what your gonna do, I can take it!" His voice was steady, despite being scared out of his mind.

"Oh, relaaaaax. I'm not going to hurt you today. I just want to talk!" Tord seemed overly cheerful once again.

"Don't lie to me Commie!" Snapped Tom.

Tord grinned when he heard his old nickname. "I'm not lying!" He held up his hands innocently. "Honest!"

Tom snorted. "Then why are you here you sick fuck?"

"Because I want to talk to you! Think about it, if I played with you everyday, you would break. I can't kill you yet....."

"What do you m-mean?"

Tord slid next to Tom, sitting so their sides touched. Tom tried to pull himself away but Tord pinned him.

"Get awa-"

"Tommy, your going nowhere. You might as well enjoy what time you have left~" Tord dragged his hand up Tom's chest, pulling his hoodie up slightly.

"GET OFF ME YOU SICK PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!" Tom slapped at Tord, deeply disturbed by his actions.

Tord giggled and and tried to take Tom's hand. Tom hissed and snatched his hand away.

"YOUR INSANE!" Tord simply couldn't contain his laughter. He fell back away from Tom cackling.

"HAHAHAHAHHA I KNOW I AM!!!!!" He shouted with glee.

Tom was shocked. This wasn't the Tord he knew. Sure this Tord was the leader of.... of..... something, Tom didn't know what, and betrayed Matt and Edd, but there was something else.... something in this new Tord that wasn't in the old Tord..... or perhaps..... something was missing.....

"I didn't just take your arm and your eye, did I?" Tord stopped laughing and looked at Tom questioningly.

"Um"

"I took something else too didn't I?" Tord got mad. He stood up and looked down at Tom.

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING!!!! YO-"

"No Tord," interrupted Tom. "I took three things from you. Care to know what they are?"

"YOU. STOLE. MY. LIFE. "

"SHUT UP OR YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!!!" Tord nearly slapped Tom, but he fell silent. "Much better." Tom liked feeling in control, even if he wasn't. "I took your arm and your eye, that's two thi-"

"I KNOW THIS!!!"

"IM NOT DONE!" Tord fell silent again. This actually made Tom feel like he had some power over him.

"There was something else you lost that day. Something that made you forget about anything or anybody you truly cared about........."

"I don't care about anybody!"

"Maybe not now, but you used to care. You wanna know what I took from you?" Tord was silent. "I took what little sanity you had left."