Chapter #14

A/N Thanks guys for waiting patiently for me to update, unlike some impatient people(she knows herself). Lol.

Anyway, I found out that I feel most inspired whenever it rains, and it's raining right now. 😁😁 Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it...

Aurora's Pov

"And then what happened after that?" Alexis was firing endless questions at me about my lunch with Dylan.

I rolled my eyes each time she asked, I swear I'll turn into a Chameleon if I keep this up.

"Then I told him about my parents."

Alexis' froze in place clearly shocked, maybe I should have left that part out.
"Y-You told him? Why?"

"Honestly, even I don't know. He kept pressing on and on for me to tell him."

"You could have just said that it was something personal."

"I did, I tried." I told her. "But then he told me that I didn't have to tell him if it made me uncomfortable."

"Then why did you still tell him?"

"It made me feel bad. I felt like I owed him an explanation for saving me." I explained.

"So, in other words, he guilt tripped you." She folded her arms over her chest.

It was then I had realized what he did. He did guilt trip me indeed, he outsmarted me.

But he showed sympathy after I told him, I didn't know whether to be mad or just let it slide. He saw that there was no way I was going to tell him so he just tricked me into spilling.

I placed my hand over my eyes and groaned in my embarrassment.

"Your parent's death was something most unfortunate." Kita, who had her eyes glued to the TV now turned around and spoke.

"You know about my parents? But I didn't tell you." I knitted my brows in confusion.

"You didn't need to. Remember I told you I was fed with all your information when I was created."

I had forgotten that she mentioned that when she first arrived here.

"Kita, do you know who killed them?" My curiosity was piquing.

"No, I'm sorry."

Her response just made me feel as if I'd never find out who killed my parents. How was I even going to find out? I knew basically nothing about them except their names, and my Uncle and Aunt claimed they didn't know much either since they weren't that close to them.

And I couldn't blame them either. They told me that my parents were mostly secretive, they didn't allow many people to visit, not even their friends.

Alexis noticed the drop in my mood and laced her arms around my neck and pulled me into a side hug.

"I'm sorry things are this way Elsa." She said.

I placed my hands over hers in acceptance and smiled a little, I can't be sad all the time.

Kita flew up to my face and I felt her tiny arms spread over my cheek in form of a hug.

"Yes, I'm sorry too... Elsa."

"What?" My eyes widened and darted towards Kita as she called me that.

"Why are you calling me Elsa?" I asked surprised then turned to Alexis. "Why is she calling me Elsa?"