Chapter #13

A/N Still wanna thank everyone for reading this, it means so much to me. 😁. I tried my best to make this chapter longer than the rest.

Aurora's Pov

The cafeteria was unusually crowded today, it was also noisy with whispers flowing here and there. If you listened closely you could pick up a few things they said, but I wasn't even paying attention.

The long buffet table that stretched from one end of the hall to the other was crowded as well, students filled every food section.

"There's no way we'll get past that crowd." I said.

"Let me worry about that, you just find us an empty table." He answered then sped off.

"W-Wait, I didn't even--" I stopped after seeing he was gone. "Tell you what I wanted." I guess he'll surprise me.

I looked round and managed to spot an empty table close to the window. I made my way to it but stopped when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Elsa!" Alexis greeted.

"Hey Alex." I smiled back at her wide grin.

"I was looking for you. I thought we were gonna have lunch together."

"Oh right." I usually had lunch with Alexis and some of her other friends, and other times I'd eat with some of the mixers.

Besides them, I had no other friends.

"Um, I'm having lunch with someone else today." I didn't want to sound harsh, Alexis could hurt easily.

"The mixers?" She asked.

"N-no, I'm having lunch with Dylan."

"Really?" Alexis perked up immediately. "You're on a date with Dylan?"

"W-what? I'm only ha--"

Dylan appeared in front of me, blocking me from seeing Alex, he was holding two trays with different foods on them. I could see some pizza, pancakes and Buffalo wings. My mouth watered.

"Yes. We're on a date." Dylan said after setting the trays down on the circular table I had found, interrupting me.

"Really?" Alexis gasped loudly, I was afraid someone would hear her.

"Hey." I stepped from Dylan's front. "We're not on a date." I stated.

"You're not?" I could tell I was beginning to confuse her.

"We're not on a date yet, not with you here. Mind giving us some privacy?" Dylan shot a wink at Alexis, causing her to go red in the face. Again with the girl-effect thing.

"S-Sure, no problem." She turned to me smiling from ear to ear. "Have fun Elsa." She sang before turning invisible, but I still heard her footsteps as she left.

"So, she can disappear?" Dylan asked me.

"No. She can turn invisible."

"Is she gone?"

"Yes." I then smacked him hard on the shoulder.

"Hey! What was that for?" He asked angrily without even flinching.

"That's for lying to my friend about this being a date!" I sat down.

"So feisty." He murmured.

"I'm not feisty." I snapped at him.

"Yes you are. Feisty." He called.

"Don't call me that." I snapped again.

"It'll be my new nickname for you, feisty." He smiled handsomely.