A knock on the doors interrupted my thoughts. "Hello? Are you awake Mr. Yamcha? May I come in?" said a woman's voice outside the doors. It must've been morning already.

" Uh yes! You can come in" I got up to put on my under shirt. She opened the door. She was a peached skinned woman with sea green colored hair pulled into a bun. She smiled brightly at me.

I hope the fact that everyone here smiles because they're just nice people and not actually evil beings masking their true purpose of wanting to dissect me or something............

-The hell am I saying!? Oh Dende, I got to stop watching those sci-fi movies at home.

" Good morning, sir. My name Liyta, one of the palace servants here. I've been asked by his Highakin to give you a change of clothes and escort you to breakfast. He has made a Nect for me to understand you" " Oh, uh, that's good I guess-wait what change of clothes?"

She pointed behind me to life size cylinder chamber of some sort that I didn't notice in the room last night, " This is an clothing modification chamber. All you have to do is step into it and it will scan your mind to create a preferred clothing choice of the user and create it for you. It is our easy and convenient way to dress quickly, but unfortunately only the royal family, other families of status, and the wealthy attain these. Very costly".

I just looked at it up and down in curiosity " So this thing.........can make any outfit I want?" " Yes" " that is way past cool!" " Yes, it is ' cool ' as you say".

I turned to her surprised, " You understand my slang?" She giggled a little, "Of course, making a Nect also allows us to understand certain aspects of other languages" " Sweet". 

She pressed a button and the chamber opened, " Just step right in" I hesitantly stepped in. Lights were all around the inside. A computerized voice came on and said something about scanning. They're was a flash of lights around my head, then a ring slowly lifted from my feet to my head and as it did clothing manifested my body. When it was finished I was in a aqua blue sleeveless gi top with matching styled pants that I normally wear. A gold sash around my waist and my normal black shoes.

" Is this outfit efficient?" She asked, " Yeah! It's great! And........very comfortable" I replied pulling at " Good,-" she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hello, may I come in?" " Princess! I did not know you would be coming, forgive me-" " No no no, Its alright, Liyta. I wanted to greet our guest in the morning as well, because uh....... there is something I would like to discuss with him.........if that's alright?"

I felt my face get hot again, so did she, " Oh-uh really?" I stuttered out, " Well uh um sure I guess, P-Princess".

Liyta, sensing the strange atmosphere, decided to excuse herself, " Well.......I see you have it handled, Princess, I'll take my leave" " Oh thank you again, Liyta. Sorry to interrupt you, you where only doing your job. Please tell my brother that I can take it from here".

She curtsied in a odd style and proceeded out the room, leaving just the two of us.

"Well um.......p-please forgive me if made a too abrupt of an entrance" her voice shy and nervous" Oh no, of course not, Princess" she giggled a little " What is it?" I asked thinking I did something wrong, " You don't have to address me so formally, just call me X'hara" " Are you sure?" " Positive" Heh like brother, like sister.