Me and you Part 1

My'anna POV
"Go get y'all bags" I said to the twins as I fixed their breakfast. I placed eggs and bacon on Kayla plate and bacon and grits on Kenzie plate. For them to be twins they were different as hell!
"Baby what chu cook" Miah said coming down stairs slapping my ass.
"Nothing for you if you don't stop" I said
"Shut up, yo look cute in yo scrubs. you got classes today!"
"I do and I'm taking the girls over to mama house today!" I said fixing his plate. He smirked over at me and took his plate.
"They gone stay a little later today okay" he winked . I blushed
"Oh really!!"
"Yup , i got something for that ass"
I burst out laughing! "you can't handle this" I said swaying my hips fixing orange juice. He got up with bacon in his mouth and wrapped his arms around my waist.
" I love you My'anna" he whispered in my ear
" I love you too baby" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.i heard little whispers and looked around. I didn't see nobody.
"Shhhhh don't interrupt that's rude" I heard Kenzie whisper loud.
"But Ims hungwey" Kayla whispered.
"What's that " Miah asked against my ear.
"Shhh listen " I said with my arms over his neck still.
"Just sneak it duh"Kenzie laughed
"Shhh we gone get it trouble"
"Nah uhhh, ima sneak it " Kenzie said. I heard little footsteps. I seen her come in the kitchen out the corner of my eye as she kept her eyes in us the whole time. I had something for her ass. I was Finna scare the hell outta her.
"Watch this" I whispered.
"OHHHHH MAMA KENZIE STEALING, SHE STEALING" Kayla yelled. I burst out laughing. I couldn't even scare the child.
"I wasn't stealing I was sneaking it!" she said with her hands on her little hips like she was right. I was dying laughing.
"If you was hungry baby all you had to do was ask. Don't ever , ever, ever 'sneak' nothing! always ask! Mommy and daddy will get it for you."i said helping her in her booster seat.
"Ohtay"
"Now lemme catch you sneak again ima cut yo ass okay"
"Ohtay" she said
"You to Kayla" I said pointing at her.
"I don't steal mommy, Daddy gets evweything for me!" she smiled.
"That's right baby girl." He said siting beside them.
"Daddy can we have some ice cream later" she asked
"I don't know lemme see"
"Pweaseeeeeee" she wined
"Okay , I'll buy y'all some after me and mommy get y'all from grandmas "
'"Yay!!!!!" they squealed. I eyed him.
"Don't call me when the running around falling and shit. when they cry you better deal with it cause I don't give them sweets before bed durring the week"
"Yeah yeah " he said.

"Y'all come on i'ma be late." I said grabbing my book back and MK bag.
"BYE Daddy" the girls said hugging Miah and kissing his cheek.
"Bye baby girls, y'all be safe"
We started walking out the door and Miah pulled my hand back.
"No kiss from my wife" he asked. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. He tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled away.
"Save it for tonight" I winked .

"Bye girls see y'all tonight " I said leaving out my mamas house. I was almost late to class I was speeding down the road trying my hardest to be in time.
When I walked in class I had made it just in time.
Whew

When class was over I went to pick up Home to rest before Miah got home. I didn't know what he had planned but whatever it was I know I was going to need a nap.
I went in and took a shower and threw in my black panties and his black tshirt. I loved the scent he left on his clothes. shit had me tingly. I snuggled up with my blankets and got comfortable. Just as I was about to go to sleep my phone started buzzing.
"Shit" I mumbled to myself.
"Hello?" I answered
"You out if class yet!" Miah asked
"No not yet" I lied. I most definitely had to get my nap in
"Okay call me when you get out!"
"Okay" I said and hung up. I laid back down and let my eyelids reach the bottom of my lashes. I was knocked the hell out.

Jeremiah POV

While Mya still at school I made reservations at this restaurant for 8pm and drove home. I had to freshen up and set the rose pedals and shit out. I got the bags out the car and unlocked the door. I sat the bags down on the floor and threw the bottles in the fride. I went upstair to get a quick nap in until I heard loud ass snores. I retrieved my gun and cocked it back. I walked in my room and Mya as was sprawled out over the bed knocked the hell out. I thought she said her ass was at school. I tapped her and she jumped up.
"Nigha you scarred me " she said holding her chest.
"My bad but I thought you was a'f school."
"I am , I'm learning how to get some good ass sleep with out interruptions but I see I'm Finna fail this quiz."
"You are so corny" I said and got in the bed. Shit I was tired, minus well take a nap,. I grabbed Mya waist and brought her to me. she snuggled up in my chest and we fell asleep
--------------------------------------

Not edited
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!
I NEED COMMENTS! I WONT UPDATE THIS BOOK UNTILL I RECEIVE SOME COMMENTS!!

COMMENT AND VOTE
VOTE AND COMMENT