2 steps forward

I left work with out clocking out and called Dymond.

" Hello" Dymond said sniffing.

" Hello, Where is he? What hospital yall at!! I'm on my way"

" We at Richland in the waiting room . They took him back to surgery."

I hung up with tears in my eyes. i was speeding through red lights and stop signs. I didnt care i just wanted my baby to be okay.

Before i exited my car i got out and got on my knees. i needed god to perform a miracle.

Dear god, I know i dont come to you ofter and everytime i come to you i always need something. Right now you allowed Jeremiah to come into my life and love me unconditionally. All i ask is that you cover him in your blood and protect him from all possible errors and keep him safe. God please dont take my baby away from me. Please. In Jesus name i pray amen. I sat there on the ground crying.i was torn

I finally gathered myself together and walked into the hospital.

" Jeremiah Seibles." i said to the nurse at the front desk.

" floor 8" she said.

I took the elevator and when i got off i seen everybody. Dymond, Tyra , Cortez, Maurice, his mama , Mariah and alot of other people. Dymond walked up to me and hugged me and the tears flew from my face.

" What the doctor say" i wiped my tears. She shook her head and tears escaped her eyes.

" He's in a coma" she said. i fell to the ground and my legs got weak. My body felt numb. Seemed as if breath was hard to grasp.

" GOD PLEASE ,PLEASE, DONT TAKE ME BABY. HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS . HE WAS A GOOD MAN , WHY ? WHY? WHY?" I cried. I ran to the nurse.

" What room is Jeremiah Seibles in " I asked

" no visitors yet"

" LOOK BITCH , WHAT FUCKING ROOM IS HE IN !! "

" ma'am i'm going to have to ask you to calm down or i'll have to call security."she said. Dymond grabbed my hand and led me to a chair beside Cortez and Maurice. My leg was shaking and my shirt was wet from the tears. I sat in the chair and cried myself to sleep.

When i woke up i was sitting in the same chair with Dymond and Tyra on my shoulders sleep. I got up and went to the nurse.

"Jeremiah Seibles." I said

" Room 568" she said. i walked down the hall and found the room. When i walked in i seen tubes coming from everywhere. Cortez grabbed my hand and hugged me. The tears from lastnight resurfaced .

" Mya , You are a strong woman. My man need you to be at your strongest right now. Dont go in there crying , he wouldn't wanna see you like that. Just be strong for him okay"

I nodded and dried my face. he gave me a hug and i went into the room. i tried to hold my tears but a few slipped out. i wiped my face and sat beside him. He had scratches all over his arms and face. I still could see my baby through it all. I smiled. Maurice and Cortez left and i was in there alone.

"Baby , i know you gonna wake up! It's just a matter of time.You'll pull through you are a solider. I love you with all my heart. I'm trying my hardest to be strong for you but I hate to see you in this position. I'll be up here everyday untill you wake up. I want to be the first person you see when you open your hazel eyes. I love you baby. You pulled off before i could tell you. " i said . I got up and placed a kiss on his forehead.

I've been at the hospital everyday waitng on Jeremiah to wake up. I even started appling coco butter to his scratches and they are slowly but surely healing. I clipped his fingernails and made sure he was taken care off. I grabbed his hand and started watching tv in his room. I interwinded our fingers and smiled at him.

" Baby you need to wake up boo." i said kissing his hand. "I miss you so much. I know you hear me. you just need to open your hazel eyes. you gonna wake up I know you is" I said as tears escaped my eyes. I looked at him and he was in the same position. I broke down "Baby don't go ! fight through it! I know you can your strong.i love you sooo much. even through the bullshit as Lies. just wake up for me please"

Knock Knock. The door opened and it was his doctor.

" hello" He said

" Hey , how's he doing."

" Well, we've done all we can do....."

" listen doctor , dont come in here with no bullshit ass story tell me straight up."

"He's not gonna make it" He said. I stood there as tears filled my eyes. I looked at Jeremiah and he looked so helpless. I wasn't gonna give up on him. I went by his bed and interwinded our fingers. I wasn't gonna believe that, I dried my eyes and stared at tv.

"They said you wasn't gone make it but shit , i know you gone pull through , you my soilder. " I said reassuring my self. " Damn i wish you was up" i mumbled. I felt him squeeze my hand and i hopped up from my chair.

"BABY, ARE YOU UP" i semi yelled. His eyes were open and a little smile formed across his face. I ran out his room and grabbed his doctor.

" See look , My baby made it" I smiled. The doctor jogged back to his room.

" He's one lucky fellow" The man said. He gave Miah some water and he sat up. You could tell he was in pain but he still sat up. His dreads still looked good. they just needed to be retwisted.

"How you doing" The doctor asked

" Sore like a muthafucka, when can i go home thoe." he asked. The doctor laughed.

" you still have another 2 weeks buddy"

" Ohhh, I'm telling you now , i'm not staying no two weeks" he said sipping the water.

"I'll bring your medicine back shortly" the doctor said ignoring Miah. I went over to him and looked in his eyes.

" You miss me." He asked smiling.

" Hell yeah, i was soo close to loosing you baby , omg" i said . He patted a spot next to him on his bed and i layed with him.

" i'm not going no where boo, i told you that"

" Well you scarred me, i love you baby "

" i love you too , wea my brother at." he asked.

" oh shit" I said grabbing my phone . i sent out a big ass text telling everybody my baby was back.

Jeremiah was home within a week.The doctors let him go cause he was cursing him out everyday after i told him what the doctor said bout him not making it. He was mad about that.

"MYANNA" Jeremiah yelled.

"Leave me alone lemme sleep" i said rolling over. He grabbed my legs and pulled my pants off. I grabbed the covers and covered up my legs and tried to go back to sleep. He got under the covers and pulled my panties to the side. I felt 2 fingers inside me and i woke up.

" okay , okay chill i'm up " i said . He started sucking licking and nibbling on my clit. I felt his tounge inside of me and i locked my legs around his neck.

"Dont (moan) Stop ," He was nibbling on my clit and eatting my pussy like he aint ate in days .

" I'm finna cum baby (moan) Go faster. " He sped up but stopped. He came up and inserted his dick inside me. He sped up and started fucking me hard. Cum was escapping my pussy and i was hella wet. I like to make love but i also like it hard and rough. He was fucking me hard and fast and before i knew it he busted deep inside me.
He kissed my lips and lead me towards the shower.

**************

Kinda short Sorry!!!