Brought up Just to fall

****

(A/N- Please Leave comments good and bad!! I love to hear feed back)

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote :-) Thanks

-XXBri

*******************************

Its been four months since me and Jeremiah have been dating. ITs not a serious relationship yet but its something we are working on. Do i love him. I mean yeah i do but am in love. You can say its gone get there.

When i got to school , I seen Tyra crying at the locker with Dymond rubbing her back.

" What wrong" I aske Dymond. Tyra looked at me with red eyes and pulled out a positive pregnacy test.

" Mya , WHat is Maurice gone say? Will he leave?" She asked

" You gonna be okay boo, I promise!! WE got yoy if he don't"

" please dont tell y'all boyfriends please" she asked

" I wont,"

I gave her a hug and help wiped her face.

" wassup boo" Jeremiah asked eating Bojangles.

" Nothing, much , "

" whats wrong with you " he asked Tyra . Here eyes were bloodshot and she shooked her head.

" you sure, I can call my cousin"

" No" she yelled and walked off to class.

" You dropped your pen " Cortez said picking up the pregnacy test. " ohh shit" he said droopping it

" chill out" i said picking it up and putting it in my purse.

" She pregnant" Cortez whispered.

" Go ask her " i said

" Would i be wrong if i asked her " Cortez asked Dymond

" I mean if she wanted to tell you she would've told you"

" if she was i dont think Maurice gone trip about it " Jeremiah said

" Well she will tell us whe she ready if she is or not" I said grabbing Jeremiah. " Bye yall"

" Bye"

" Me and Jeremiah was walking to class and Mariah stopped him.

" Jeremiah is this what we do " she asked

" What are you talking about " he asked annoyed

" We move on this quick"

" We were never together, You just sucked me up , thas it Nothing more , nothing less! I mean it was good but I'm good on that. " he smiled and walked off wiht me on his arm.

"Miah , Days you" Corey from the football team asked

" yupp"

" Good Job Nigga"he dapped him. I blushed at the thought of me being his.

When we got to clss he put his back against the wall and kissed me.

"ill see you at lunch baby girl." he smiled

I went into calss and did my work. It was hard to concentrate cause my mind was on Jeremiah. He was sooo damn fine, gental , respectful and all. he was like the packagedeall. i was soo happy to be with hom. When the lunch bell runi hurried to go find Dymond and Tyra. When i met up with them Tyra looked alot beter.