The Meet up

I took a seat at my desk and saw a familiar face beside me. I starred at the girl harder but a name couldn't come across my mind. The bell rung and everybody was seated. Just as Mr. Loegy started role, lil daddy come strolling in late. All the girls had their eyes glued to him. All you heard was DAyum , Dats my future, oh He can get and a bunch of other ratchet shit.

" You name sir" Mr. Loegy asked.

" oh Jeremiah Robbins" he smiled.

" Mr. Robbins, I understand your new but the school policy states that students are to be on time to class. Make that the last time your late. " He said " Welcome to Oak Hill High school By the way take a seat" . He started walking in my direction and plopped down behind me. I already knew clearly it was gonna be hard to stay focused.

" My'Anna" the girl beside me said. She was very pretty. Looked like a mix between Asian and black.

" Yeah you know me. " i asked

" Yea girl its me Tyra" she said smiling. I examined her face and it was.

" Awh , girl hey , I've missed you so much"I whispered low.

" Me too , you just up and left a nigga"

" Ty be quiet , I'm tryna learn " Dude behind me said.

" Miah , shut up ! You aint never payed attention , When did this all of sudden urge for you to learn start." Tyra said

" SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he said.

When the bell run me and Tyra hugged each other so tight i damn near lost breath.

" Damn Mya boo , you done shaped out right" Tyra laughed.

"You did too , lemme find out"

" GIrl yes but how you been"

" I been you know alright, hell shit has changed I got a sister too. She's four"

"Awhh , DAmn girl its been dat long."

" Yupp How you been doe"

" Living girl , I'm ready to graduate and head off to college. "

" Girl , Who aint! " I said. The bell rung and we both were late to our next classes.

" Meet me here durring lunch"

"Ight"

My next classes were my AP classes. I didn't have time to get distracted in these classes because the way my teacher was, if you didn't pay attention you'll get behind quick.

When the lunch bell rung , I met tyra at the lockers and took her to meet Dymond.

"Dymond, this is my bestfrined Tyra. We was cool before i moved and tyra this is my bestfriend Dymond. We got cool when i got here.

" Hey" Dymond said

":Hi" Tyra said

" Mya, how bout them niggas we've seen in the hall got me 3rd and 4th"

" Swear? One was in the class with me and Tyra"

" Yall talking about Jerimaiah and Cortez"

" Who" Dymond asked

" The niggas with the dreads"

" Girl yes , you know them"

" Do i! Them my boyfriend cousins"

" Yup they brothers but my bf is they cousin"

"Well , that nigga in our class is kinda cute" I said biting my cheek