More Than Forever......

Can you shut that baby up" Trina's baby daddy Roy yelled.

" I'm trying she hungry and there no milk" i asked rocking her 1 month old My'anna.

" well Maybe if you get off your ass and go to work she can have some"

"If you get a job maybe she would have some"  He stopped and starred at her ." what you say to me"

" Nevermind Don't worry about it" she said rolling her eyes and putting the baby down.

Before she knew it Toy brought his hand up and slapped Trina's face . She fell backwards with her face bleeding. She was shaking and curled up in a ball. " Bitch you gone respect me. With out me you wouldn't be shit but a piece of puss and ass. with a cracked baby"

She sat there with tears in her eyes and her head down. She tried to think back when Roy go t so abusive. She could remember the times when Roy would bring her Flowers to work and wait patiently until she got off. He was the sweetest man she had ever met. When he found out she was pregnant their relationship went downhill. He would put his hand on her and not come home at certain nights. Sometimes he ever made her walk home form work and the babysitters house.

as the years go by their relationship slowly fell apart. They were together physically but mentally she was his slave.

My'anna was now 5 years old in kindergarten. She met a girl named Tyre at school whome she befriended.

" do you want some " Tyra asked showing showing her animal crackers.

 " no thank you" she said as her stomach growled. Tyra smiled and put half of her cookies in another tissue adn gave it to My'anna.

" here," she said passing her the cookies.

" look y'all ,  "Mariah yelled out. "Tyra feeding the homeless" she laughed . The class burst out laughing and My'anna got furious.

" leave her alone ! she not homeless" Tyra yelled

" Then why you were feeding her"

" because unlike you i'm nice and i treat others like i would want ot be treated."

" your stupid " Mariah said and rolled her eyes

" Yo mama" tyra said with her hands on her hips.

" you not talking bout my mama " Mariah yelled.

" Your right she not i am, What you gone do about it" My'anna said standing up.

" if it ain't the homeless"

" Shut up, i'm not homeless, And you call me that again i'm gone punch you in your mouth"

" yea yea, Homeless, Homeless, Homele.....""

Before Mariah could finish My'anna got up and punched Mariah in her mouth. She burst out in tears and My'anna went to the principal office.

When school ended Tyra wen tot fine My'anna. She felt bad and she felt that My'anna got in trouble cause of her.

"Myanna wait up" Tyra yelled. When she spotted her Myanna stopped but didn't turn around.

" Hey , Maura mouth really messed up "

" She deserved it " she shrugged

" Oh well yea" Tyra said . For a moment their was an awkward silence. Then Tyra stopped.

" Do you wanna be best friends. You know i  have yo back and yo have mine"

" I guess, Yea"

" Cool ,Well We best friends"