10 steps back

Jeremiah has been home for 2 weeks. He healed fast but he's back to doing the same ol shit.I never knew exactly how he got shot , but i was gone find out.

When i got to school i went to first period and Mariah was prancing around Jeremiah. I looked at her then back at him. He smiled and started laughing.

" i dont see anything funny" i said.

"You get jealous quick" he said pecking my lips. " What did i tell you , I'm not going no where so get out and stay out yo feelings" he said. I rolled my eyes and sat in my seat. My phone viberated and i had a text message .

AceBoonBitchDY- doin a gett togetha l8r @ my house , Just the girls.

Me- kk

I locked my phone and paid attention to the final exam reveiw. Maraiah was looking at Jeremiah and I shot him a look that could kill. When the bell rung he got up and kissed me.

"Are you happy! Now she know we together so stop giving me them stuipd ass looks" he said and we walked to the next class.

When the last bell rung Jeremiah dropped me off at Tyra house and him and Cortez went to handel business.

"Heyy Boo" Tyra said letting me in.

" Hey babes"

"Jeremiah came back and you all up under that ass" Dymond laughed.

" Shut the hell up, I missed him!! "

" Shit , you know the saying, you never know what you have untill its gone." she said."Well in this case almost gone."

" True,"

" Okay yall we finna play truth or dare , i'm bored and it aint shit to do."

" I'm sick of that baby ass game" Dymond said

" Shut up , Just for that Truth or dare"

" Ugh , Truth duh"

" Is it true you and Cortez fucked " Tyra asked.Dymond blushed and turnt red.

" Hell yeah , Every weekend he be asking for this sweet lady. He be like Sweet lady can you be mine sweet love for a lifetime. I'll be there when you need me just call and recieve me." I burst out laughing. Dymond was a hot ass mess.

" Truth or dare , Myanna"

" uhm DAre."

"well I dare you to eat a hot chilli pepper with cayanna pepper on it also." Dymond said laughing. I got up and went in to the kitchen to fix it.

" Can i have water ?"

"Afterwards not now " They laughed. I counted to three and ate it. My mouth was on fire. That shit was hot ass hell. i grabbed water and seem like all that shit did was spread it. I grabbed a glass of milk and it calmed down.

" DAmn , You red as hell" Tyra laughed.

" Shut up , Truth or dare" I said.

" Uhm Truth , you not finna dare me to do that shit you just did."

" Is it true that i'm the god mama?" i asked

she laughed. " true , you and Dymond both"

"Awh , A bitch feel special" Dymond smiled.

" Truth or dare Dymond"

" Dare"

"I dare you to uhm, drink a glass of kool aid with no sugar." Tyra died laughing.

"Thats nasty."

" Do it , Do it do it" Tyra chanted. Dymond got up and went into the kitchen and made the kool aide. She made it and drunk it all. Her face was priceless.

"Was it good or nah" I asked
" That shit was nasty as hell but that's what we doing truth or dare bitch"

" I take a dare spit it "
" I dare you to take a pregnancy test"
I looked at her and shrugged. " My period came on last month I'm not worried " I said
" Tyra I know you got a few"
Tyra pulled out a test from her purse and gave it to me . I went to the bathroom and peed on the stick. I waited in the bathroom five minutes and two lines popped up on the screen.
"Tyra this one broke"I said
"What it say"
"It say I'm pregnant but i know for a fact that I'm not"
" Here. Take these three In the bathroom and try again"
I grabbed them and a bottle water! 15 minutes later all three if the test say positive. Tears quickly filled my eyed. I grabbed the test and stuck them in my purse !
"You good boo" Dymond asked
"Yea" I nodded. I was scarred as hell. My mama would kick my ass ! I didn't even wanna know what Jeremiah would do! My mind was going 100 miles per hour! I got up and grabbed my purse.
"Aye, I'ma holla at y'all later Thoe " I said and opened the door to leave.
"Myanna" Tyra yelled.
"Yeah?"
"Make an appointment and i'll go with you "she said . I nodded nd started walking home. It took me thirty minutes to get home. I was deep into thought. When I got home I laid in the bed and went straight to sleep. I wasn't in the mood for nothing.