All things Fall apart

When i woke up Deejah was still sleep so i decided to get up and go job hunting. I got dress and headed out to the mall. I filled out applications for every clothing store and shoe store I passed. I was determinded to get a job. It wasn't the fact that i didnt have any money becasue i did but i wanted my mama to not stress and be able to get Deejah anything she wanted. I was jsut about to turn the corner when i seen Jeremiah at the food court. i turned around to fix myself but when i turned back around he was eating with Mariah.Tears welled up in my eyes and i broke down in the food court..I was hurt. i turned around and walked the oppoite direction and headed back to my mama's car . i put my head down on the steering wheel and released all my tears. i went from hurt to pissed in like .2 seconds.

I gathered my self and drove home. i wasn't in the mood for anything. i was going to take Deejah out but i didnt feel like it. I was tired , hurt and everything else.
i put the key on the table and went in my room and slammed my door. i locked it and turned the radio all the way up. i felt as if the radio is all the way up it could block out all my problems.Before i knew it i drifted off into sleep.

" MYANNA" Deejah said banging on the door. I rolled over and unplugeed the radio.

" What " I yelled

"Mommy wants you" she yelled. i got up and opened the door.

" SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she laughed. " your friends and my brother in law are here. "She smiled. i looked at her and slammed the door again. i didnt want to be bothererd with nobody friends or not. i touched my phone and i had an ass of missed callls. i turned it off but kept it on the charger. i straightened up my room till my ma started banging on the door.

" Yes" i said opening the door

" yo friends out here are you comming out" she asked

" Yeah , when i'm finished"

" Hurry up"

I went back to cleaning my room and picking up random items. My room wasn't that dirty but i took my time cause i didnt want to talk to them. when I was done i pulled out my jogging suit and hopped in the shower. Deejah came banging on the door and i hopped out 45 minutes later. i brushed my teeth and put my hair up . I was trying my hardest to take my time.When i opened the door, Deejah was there and she drugged me to the living room.

"About time" Dymond said. " you took forever , you was procrastinating for what reason. i dont know"

" Me either,she came from the mall today and slammed the door like she pay bills" my mama said from the kitchen. i ignored them and went to fix me something to drink. i saw a fresh picture of tea and grabbed me some.

" Ugh , You do have company" Dymond said getting up going into the kitchen. " Ma can i get someting to drink" she asked

" Girl you know not to ask me for nothing, yall bet not get full off no tea, i'm cooking chicken now" she said . I went to the living room and sat in the recliner.

" What do yall want" i asked

"Ugh yo attitude" Cortez said "Whats wrong with you . It look like somebody stole yo dog"

" nah they stole her dog and pawned it for some extra guap" Dymond said

" Pawnshops dont accept dogs fool" Cortez laughed

" They should, they acccept any and everything else"

" Well dogs they dont accept" Cortez said. i looked at Jeremiah and my eyes started to water. i didn't want to say nothing just yet . I was gonnna let him figure out what he did.

" Well i guess we gone chill here" Dymond said

" yepp , you minus  well" Deejah said sitting beside Jeremiah