CHAPTER 10: We're Mates!!

**WARNING: Some MATURE Content**

<<MAYA>>

        I woke up the next day feeling physically exhausted and a little sore. Damn my mate knows how to fuck me good.

        Wait, did I just say, mate? My mate? Oh my god, it happened. I thought excitedly.

        When I looked up at him I saw that he was still sleeping, I slowly and carefully, slipped out of his arms and then went to the bathroom so that I could take a shower.

        I started to run the water and stepped inside and let the water run down the front of my chest, when all of a sudden, I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he kisses my neck. Which of course he knows what that does to me.

        I bite my lower lip. "Good morning, my Alpha." I tell him.

        "Morning, my Luna." He softly says while lowering one of his hands down from my neck, to my breast, all the way down towards my clit and begins to lightly rub it for a brief moment before picking up the paste, rubbing circles around it faster and faster.

        I let out a moan, while putting one of my hands to the back of his neck to bring hid lips down to mine. Then while we're making out, I begin taking my other hand and start stroking his already erect cock and begin stroking it faster as he did the same to my clit. Then the next thing I felt, was one finger sliding in between my pussy folds, then he begins fingering me in and out harder and faster. Then eventually added another finger to where now I had two of his fingers inside of my cunt. Pumping in and out faster, harder and deeper, as I began stroking his cock faster also.

       "You feel so good baby. I want you to come for me baby. Come all over my hand." He tells me while moaning in my ear.

       "Mmmm. Okay baby. But I wanna taste you too." I tell him breathless.

       We both moan a little more as both start picking up the paste. Then I finally came while screaming in ecstasy in his mouth as he had slammed his lips onto mine, before bringing his fingers into his mouth and sucked off my pussy juices again and moaned before licking his lips.

        I turn to face him. Then kneel down and  by then, he takes over and strokes himself as fast as he can, while looking down at me as I'm looking up at him with my mouth opened wide. Which makes him moan and groan more as he grips my hair then quickly starts to moan louder and grunt a little bit as he comes inside my mouth.

       I then stood up and we kissed each other and told one another 'I love you.' Then finished the shower, before getting out and getting dressed for the day. Which luckily, it was the weekend.

       After getting dressed, we began heading downstairs and saw everybody there, looking at us with a grin.

       I blush a little bit while Abel grabs my hand and raises it up to kiss the back of my hand and smile at me.

       "I would ask if everything was okay. But clearly you guys are. And have also made it 'official' that you guys mated." Chase grins at us.

       "Were we really that loud?" I quietly ask Abel. Though all he does is smile and winks at me.

       Everybody starts to laugh then Abel and I walk over to the table and he takes a seat in his chair at the head of the table, then pulls me onto his lap.

        He then makes us a plate of a little bit of everything and we start eating. Though mostly he feeds me as I do with him too.

        After we were done with breakfast, Abel told me that I needed to meet his parents. Especially since his mom already knows we mated. She wants to go over the party she is throwing in a couple of weeks to  announce to everyone about that I'm his Luna.

        I was nervous as well as also excited. Because to me, this was a big deal. Whenever your boyfriend or girlfriend had you meet their parents, it was a sign that they were serious.

       Though in this case, I wasn't just meeting his parents. I was meeting the parents whose bloodline broke the mold and had half human and half werewolf breeds in their pack.

        So on one hand, I guess, I was in a similar situation as his mom and already that makes us have one thing in common. But still. Am a little bit nervous.

Hey guys! Sorry haven't posted this story lately. Have had a mental block with this story. Since it's my first werewolf romance one. But, now, I believe I may be on the right track again. Though I almost deleted it the other day, thinking it's terrible. But then had a bunch of people who messaged me saying I should keep going. So here's for you guys. :) also, sorry, for the short chapter. :(  But promise soon I will post the next chapter, later today, since it's a little passed 1 AM and I need to sleep. :)