Chapter 22

"I told you, I'm sorry!" I whined. Patrick's been sitting on my bed, back turned to me, for the past half an hour. It was kind of cold outside, so I invited him over to our house. He showed me a lot of these 'Creepypasta' stories on my computer, and there is really a lot of that stuff. 

"I shall not accept your apology until you admit that Jeff and Jane's stories are the best stories that exist." He said monotonously. 

"They aren't! The story of Slenderman is definitely the best one!" I protested. 

"No, it isn't!" he replied. This is going to go on forever if I don't give in. 

"How about this: Slenderman is the father of Creepypasta, and he even has official games! Does your Joker wannabe have a video game?" He finally turned around, and pulled his phone out. 

"A: I don't know if you mean Jeff, or my brother. For your sake, I hope it's my brother. B: If you didn't know, Jeff does have a game!" He said the last part as he pushed the phone in front of my nose. After getting a bit used to a screen an inch from my face, I recognized Jeff's face along with the words "JEFF THE KILLER HORROR GAME". This ain't real. 

"Man, you just photoshopped that!" I laughed. 

"Did not! If you want to, you can play it! Here, I'll download it for you." He said, walking to my computer. 

Alright, so, after an hour of being scared shitless, I am willing to admit he has a game. "He still isn't as good as Slenderman!" I said smugly. 

He facepalmed. "So be it. Then Jeff shall get you in your sleep!" 

"I think something like that can be arranged........" the voice from the window said. 

"Shhhhhh, David! You said we should be quiet!" Cathy's voice said. I was watching the window to check for any other signs of life, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

I turned around, and Patrick mouthed "Is that Cathy?" I nodded. I looked outside the window again, and I realized the snow had heaped up. I turned to Patrick slowly. 

"Patrick? Can we go outside into the snow?" 

He shrugged. "Fine with me!" I was already out the room. I pulled on my coat and boots and ran outside. I waited a bit for Patrick. "How fast can you be?" He asked, coming out of the building. 

"Hell, man, it's snow! SNOW! MARVELOUS, WONDERFUL, MAGICAL SNOW!" 

"I think you said that once already." 

"Who cares? Snow makes everything better!" I laughed as I picked up a heap and started forming it into a ball. Thankfully, it was the right type of snow. As magically great snow is, dry snow isn't good.  Poor old Patrick didn't see what was coming for him.......... By the time he turned to me, a snowball hit him in the face. I got a lucky shot! I'm usually shit at snowballs............. 

"You.......didn't!" 

"Revenge for the Slender Man!" I shouted as I began running towards the park. He attempted to hit me with one, but he couldn't run and make snowballs at the same time, now, could he? There weren't many people in the park, so we took advantage of all the space. We were out in a full-fledged snowball fight.

 "SURRENDER OR DIE!" He threatened, as he threw just a massive pile of snow into my direction. 

"I SHALL NEVER LOSE AGAINST A PEASANT WHO THINKS TOO MUCH OF A SMILING FREAK!" 

"COMING FROM A SMILING FREAK HERSELF!" 

"HEY! THAT'S JUST MEAN!" I yelled, as I launched my own set in his direction. I freaked out when I accidentally hit a small child. I ran over and apologized a hundred times over, but she just looked up, and I suddenly recognized the smiling child. 

"It's alright, miss Alice!"