Chapter 13

Journey POV

We pulled into Syd's driveway, from the looks of it everybody was already here. I hoped out the driver seat and fast -pasted to the door. I was so happy it was unlocked. Shae wasn't too far behind me but I was gone avoid her by all means.

I rushed into the living room , slumping my body on the couch between Alexus and kait.

Kait grabbed my arm and run the bruises Shae left there.
" sis wah di blood clot dis? Who mi affi done up" she spat.
"No worries sis cool it . The gyal them bright come like say they think mi born yesterday" I said back. Kait just nodded her head in response.

"English please" Alexus said while rolling her neck.

"Fuck all that , I'm trying to get lit" syd said . She had just came into the living room with 4 alcohol bottles in her hand.

"Yeah. Cause a bitch stressed" Jah said while sitting up from her seat.
"Is everything ok baby"-
"Yeah Alexus"
Syd place shot glasses in front of us and began pouring alcohol. 20 minutes laters we was all drunk playing 10  fingers.

"Never have I ever fuck another stud" the room went quite for some seconds

"When you say fucked you mean strapped orrr-"asked Jah

"Nigga I mean anything sexual , finguring , strapping , -

"Bumping pussies"-shae added

"Yeah that too " said syd
Jah laughed before taking another shot and putting a finger down. I took a shoot seconds later.

" brooo yall fucking studs now?!" syd said excitedly.
"Why yall aint wanna fuck me" she added
" umm - the only person Jah better be fucking is me" spat alexus.
" and me " said Kait
"Me too" said Shae
" me three" I chimed in.
We all busted out laughing. I shot Shae a glare that could kill in the middle of the excitement. Bitch wasn't slick and was really blowing me.

"So I got some good news" syd said while standing up.
" your girl for the Internship over at WSN , ill be working up close and personal with the fine ass CEO dominique ."

"Damn syd WSN the fucking leading tv network in the world?!" Kait said in awe
"Yup"

"Congratulations! Your degree in public relations already paying off and you aint EVEN got it yet" Jah said while stumbling over to Syd giving her a hug.

"Yeah Syd I'm proud of you" I said while going over to join in on the hug. Next thing you know we was all smothering Shae with our intoxicated bodies . I felt Jah hands slip into my pants during the hug but I immediately snatched them out.
Not tonight satan.

-----
I woke up in a familiar room . The ceiling was spinning and my head was pounding. I let out Deep groan due to the pain. I seen a figure moving close to me but I couldn't make out what was going on. Not this shit again.

"Jah no" I semi-screamed in a raspy voice . The figure was a lot more  closer now.
" plus if you want it you aint got to take it baby" I said while reaching out to the figure. My vision was back to normal when I felt a sharp sting across my face.

" don't ever touch me like that again Journey" Shae said with tears in her eyes. She had a glass in her hand. She handed me the glass before speaking again.

"Drink" she said before exiting the room. I gulped the drink down. I honestly trust shae and didnt question of the drink was drugged or not. Although I have come to realize her dominance is more so suppressed anger, I still found her innocent and shy.

20 minutes had passed and I felt myself feeling better already. I got up from the bed and headed over to Shaes room. She was in her bed sleeping peacefully. I wanted to apologize to her for earlier. I didn't realize I was squeezing her breast until she slapped me. My vision was so fucked up I thought I was reaching for Jah. I know Shae likes me and I keep hurting her with this situation with Jah.

I crawled in the bed being careful not to wake her up. I got behind her and snaked my arms around her. She fit into my body like a puzzle .
There go them sparks again.

I placed my head in the small of her neck before falling asleep.

Damn I can get use to this.

Shae pov

I woke up to journeys arm wrapped around me. I rolled my eyes realizing how comfortable she had got. Her hands were in my boxers , underneath my feminine part. I tried to move her hands but it did nothing but turn me on as her finger grazed my clit the more I tried to pull them out. I let out a loud sigh.

"Journey"
"Journey!"

I felt her eyelashes on my neck as she open her eyes causing chills  to run through my body.

"Hmmm"
"Your hands please-
Her hands slowly pulled out my boxers.

"Damn girl, did you cum?" She asked with Her hand in the air. My body grew hot. I jumped up from the bed and ran straight for the bathroom . I was stopped in my path when journey blocked the door.
"Move!" I yelled
"No" she walked towards me slowly. She was challenging my dominance. I bet she thought I was gone back up.

She came closer to me causing her chest to collide with mine. A smirk grew across my face as my masculine body caused her to stumble back.

I grabbed the back of her head and forcefull pushed it towards my face , devouring her in a intense kiss.
There goes them sparks I been feening to feel again.

She pushed me into the bed. Are lips dared not to break. She pulled my shirt off exposing my nike sports brah. I flipped Journey over smoothly. She must've forgot I don't liked to be touched.

I pulled her shirt off and next her brah. Her breast sat up perfectly and her nipples look like little chocolate chips. I bought one of her breast into my mouth. Sucking on every inch while flicking my tongue across her hard nipples. She grabbed my head encouraging me to go father down as she thrusted her hips up rapidly causing her pussy to bump against mine through our boxers. I held her hips down.
Piercing my nails in her skin. She let out a loud moan causing my clit to jump.

Buzz buzz

I placed butterfly kisses slowly down her stomach . I stopped at her v-line and flicked my tongue in circular motion. I held her body tightly as she began to squirm
I found her hotspot.

Buzz buzz
I stop licking her a focused on the buzzing sound.

"Is that my phone"she asked while sitting up from the bed.

"Yeah but don't worry -

"Move Shae it might be my sister"

I sighed before getting completely off her.

JOURNEY Pov

I grabbed my shirt forgetting about my brah. I picked up my phone . A smile I didn't even know about was stuck to my face. SHAE must of seen in it because she got up and left .

JAH: let me take you out , part 2

Me: what about alexus?

Jah: what about Shae?

Me: huh?

Jah: jk be ready by 10 tonight ill pick you up from your place.

I put my phone in my pocket before heading out of Shae's room.

Shae was in the living room playing on her phone.

"Uh shae thanks for everything I'm bout to go" I said
No response.
"Will ok shae bye" I said before walking out the door.

Before I could close the door I heard her say something

"I hate you journey" she said between tears. I closed the door slowly. It broke my heart to hear her say that. I didn't realize it but I had tears rolling down my face
.
I could still hear her yelling at ne saying how Jah is going to ruin me and some other stuff. When I got into my car I jus broke down crying.  It's been about two months and I've grown a extremely deep connection with Shae , one like no other . It scared,me. Then with Jah I felt a sexual connection with her cause,she was mysterious and held plenty of secrets and I wanted to know them all

I had to chose and quick.

Not edited
Book ending in the next 5 chapters or so

Jah and Journey?
Or
Shae and journey?