Chapter 5

JAH POV

I slipped my black blazer over my arms before taking one last look in the mirror.I looked good. I was tall but not too tall. My caramel skin shined when the sun hits it every time. My eyes were hazel , they were the right mixture of greens, blues and browns. I loved myself and took pride in everything I did.

I grabbed my keys and brushed passed my roommates Syd and Shae . I was trying to avoid them, I really didn't have time for their childishness or them being in my business.I was almost out the clear before I heard Syd voice. I rolled my eyes so hard they could've got stuck in the back of my head.

"Where you going looking like a dyke maid" said syd. She was eating chips nearly missing her whole mouth. She had crumbs all over her face as she spoke. A smirk spread across my face as I looked at her goofy appearance. 

"I think the proper term is butler " said Shae. They both busted out laughing

Really wasn't that funny

"Whatever man , I got somewhere to be " I said while looking at my watch. I flipped my dreads over my shoulder before turning my back to Shae and Syd.

I left the house , heading to my car. I could hear Syd and Shae behind me still laughing.

"Look bitch, she got a house to go clean!"Syd yelled from the front door with Shae.

I ignored them both. I jumped into the driver seat , speeding off .I think I was going to take Journey somewhere special, I honestly haven't decided on it yet. I usually wasn't like this . I mean I got bitches all the time, but I never cared to take any of them out . It was always grab,smash, and pass. Me,Shae,and Syd , as much as they got on my nerves, stayed with bitches, they was really my best friends. It was just something about Journey , I couldn't get her off my mind. She was so mysterious and not throwing herself at me like these other girls. I know it hasn't been long that I knew her and I honestly cant even say I like her. I never - ya know- actually liked somebody before.

I pulled up to Journey's house, gasping at the house she lived in. 

JOURNEY'S HOUSE BTW^

"Damn" I mumbled to myself.

I seen Journey standing outside her house gate. YES , HER HOUSE WAS GATED!

she looked uncomfortable and like she was expecting somebody. 

Was I late??

I looked at my watch, I actually was 10 minutes early.

Damn, she look good, too bad she don't like studs

She quickly hopped in the passenger seat ,making me break my thoughts. 

"You look-

"JUST DRIVE!"she demanded

I pulled off and didn't say anything the whole ride to our destination. I decided on where I was taking Journey on my way to her house. I can tell by her attitude that this shit can go two ways, and im not to fond of Journey temper that I peeped she has. I don't know if I have the patients for her attitude tonight, especially since she already got in the car clearly still mad at what happened earlier.