Chapter 3

Kaitlyn btw ^

Kaitlyn btw ^

After the shit that Kaitlyn pulled earlier,  I was trying to keep a low profile so I hid in the library catching up on homework for the rest of the day.
I skimmed through my books , reading over chapters and taking notes. I was in the zone before my studying was ruined by a familiar face.
It was the stud I ran into earlier , and who friends ass we was about to beat. I sighed in annoyance as she pulled up a chair turning it around so her front was facing the back of it.
I continued to study but her gaze cause me to lose focus. I clicked my pen on the table before breaking the silence.

"Can I help you?" I whispered sternly.
"Nope"she said plainly
" ok so why the fuck you grilling me like a hot dog?"I said slamming my pen down in the table, earning a couple "shhs"from nearby sitters.
I rolled my eyes . She had the goofest smile on her face , which for some reason got under my skin.

She didn't say a word. I gathered my stuff quickly while cussing under my breath. I didn't even know this chick but she got under my skin.

Her eyes opened wide as she noticed me about to leave. I simply got up and walked out the library.

I heard foot steps following behind me as I went through the library doors . I felt a hand grab my arm causing me to turn around and drop all my books on the floor

I kneeled down to get my stuff only to be met by the studs eyes. She was attempting to help me pick up my stuff off the floor.

Her eyes were really pretty. Her skin was smooth like a baby. Her dreads hung over her face as she picked up one of my folders  , that I quickly snatched out her hands. Her eyes slanted into a pouting position and her lips frowned. I sorta felt bad when I seen her facial expression

" dont give me that look" I said looking at her.
" I don't even know you and you have been nothing but a bitch , you lucky my sister ain't whoop yo ass earlier" I said standing up.
" you study... Math? " she said in the same plain tone .

" tutor me ?" She said while giving me the same pouty face.

I turned on my heels thinking  this bitch is crazy. She stopped me before I could walk off.

" Im serious, ill leave you alone forever if you help me get my grade up in calc" she said while leaning against a near wall.
" oh you can speak complete sentences? What else can you do?" I said sarcastically

" I can do a lot -
"Ew not like that !" I yelled while stepping away from her. She chuckled.
" I don't even know you bruh , plus you not my type" I said while eyeing her boyish appearance.
Her pouty face returned to her face. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.