Chapter 8

Journey

Its been two days since I witnessed my dad shoot somebody cold blooded in our family living room. I wasn't shocked that he killed someone, I was shocked that he did it in our living room. Since then , I've been keeping to myself. I hadn't spoke to Jah since our date , but she hasn't made any effort to talk to me either. I don't know something just seem off about her. After I our date, I can admit I have grown a crush towards her. I'm not into studs though , so what ever I was feeling would have to just go. Jah is really- really- REALLY aggressive and I'm just aggressive as her ,I don't know how we would work.

I was currently sitting in the dining hall with Kaitlyn  , who was yapping off about some nigga she was fucking, Its like the scene from the other night didn't bother her a bit. I was barely listening though, my gazed , was instead, locked on Jah who sat across from us on the other side of the dining hall. She was sitting with some chick, she had the bitch sitting on her lap! Her arms was tightly gripping the girls waist. 

am I really jealous right now?

A rush of confidence mixed with anxiety took over my body . I stood up from my chair and walked over to Jah. My sister yelled my name from behind me but I simply ignored her. I was ready to break this silent treatment between me and Jah.

I stood behind her chair with my arm folded. I cleared my throat causing her to turn around with wide eyes.

Once she realized it was me she turned around to continue her conversation she was having with her friends. Was this bitch really trying to play me in front of her friends like that?

"Jah you got something behind you"One of her annoying ass friends said while pointing.

"I know I wish it would go away"She said without turning around. I stepped around to face her. One thing I never been was the type to get played, obviously Jah has taken my kindness as a weakness. I stood in front of her , ignoring the girl who sat on her lap.I crutched down so that I was looking her in her eyes.

"What was that?"I said with anger fulling my eyes .I was ready to punch her and her bitch. I then noticed Jah eyes were puffy like she got 0 sleep and like she been crying all her life. She didnt look good at all.

"I suggest you get the fuck out my face"She said sternly. I seen anger in her eyes. Not the same anger that consumed me , it was different, It was deeper. Her words sent chills through my body , I was actually scared. I did what she said not because I was scared to get my ass beat but because the person I was starting to like wasn't the person eyes I was just staring into. That scared me.

---

Jah POV
Hours later:

" Fuck Jah" Alexus yelled as I had a tight grip on her hair as I pressed my strap against her G-spot. I held it there for a couple more seconds.

"Daddy please!" She cried out. I quickly took my strap out . Her legs buckled in the doggy position as she began squirting . I shoved my strap back in pressing it against her spot for a few more second and pulling it out like before , and earning another squirt from Alexus.

"Fuck daddy" She moaned out.

I pushed her head down into the pillow to muffle her moans. 

"Please Daddy-Dont-

I smacked her ass. "Shut up" I said while forcing my strap in and out of her. I slammed my pelvis down into her causing her to scream out.

"Please Daddy- It Hurrtt -

I smacked her ass again before slamming harder into her . I was fucking her so hard that the bed was hitting the wall. She tried using one of hands to push some of my weight off her but the simply motivated me to take both of her hands bringing them behind her back. I held both of hands I roughly fucked her from behind.