Yongguk's assistant manager entered his office. Yongguk looked out at his fellow co-worker. He had an apologetic look on his face. Yongguk immediately figured out that the meeting was cancel, much to his pleasure. He got up and patted his manager on his shoulder.

"Cancel my schedule for the rest of the day. I'll see you tomorrow." He said and hurried off.

Yongguk took his car and went to the city. He hurried to the bakery. Once he got there and looked at the cakes, he wondered about which cake you would like. He shook his head.

What do I even know about her?

The bakery girl smiled as he looked at Yongguk. Her friend gazed at him as well and the two friends giggled to themselves and whispered how handsome he is. Then one of the finally asked whether he needed help. Yongguk looked out at the younger girl, he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled.

"What kind of cake would a girl like for her birthday?" He asked.

The girls looked at each other and quickly shared and disappointing look. Then the other asked him - "Is it for your girlfriend?"

Yongguk got flustered by that question suddenly and he quickly shook his head. "No, it's for my son's mother." He replied.

Yongguk froze after realizing what he was saying. It was quite weird to say that aloud, when he thought about it. But the two of you were parents to a child now. The two girls seemed even more devastated now after hearing that this handsome male had a kid.

"Every girl loves chocolate cake." The girl said and Yongguk nodded.

"Can I have that please." He asked and she nodded.

"Please pack it in carefully." He added and thanked them.

He looked at his watch and wondered if you had any plans for the day. He decided to go home and surprise Ki Joon and you as well.

Once you were ready you stepped out into Ki Joon's room. The little boy looked up and his eyes widened, when he saw you.

"You look like a princess." He said.

Your eyes widened at his words and a big smile spread on your face. You got so happy now and touched by his sweet words. He was so charming and too smart for his age, but it was a good thing. You hurried up to him. Ki Joon giggled, when you cuddled and tickled him.

"Let's get you ready."

Ki Joon knew it was your birthday, as you had told him about it and he was excited to celebrate you.

"Are we getting a cake?" He asked.

You laughed "Maybe." You said and he pouted.

Time passed and Ki Joon was ready. You had dressed him in a suit and jeans. He looked cutely at you and smiled. He then grabbed your hand and jumped a bit. You giggled, because he was more excited than you were. You wondered about where Ki Joon was taking the two of you.

You heard a car pull in and you smiled.

"He's here, come Ki Joon-ah." You said.

The two of you went downstairs and you hurried to get the door, before Taecyeon rang on the door bell. Ki Joon was behind you and you froze, when the door opened and you looked out. Your heart skipped a beat.

Yongguk entered the house and he stopped abruptly, when he saw you standing a few feet in front of him. His eyes immediately wandered down you and he saw that you were dressed up. You wore a floral dress. He hadn't seen you dressed this prettily before and he looked at you surprised for a moment.